The point being?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by th3silent0ne, Jul 12, 2010.

1. th3silent0ne

th3silent0ne Well-Known Member

So useless...
    So hopeless...
    So frusterated...

Loosing it...
    Loosing faith...
    Loosing hope...

For what cause...
    For what purpose...
    For what reason...

Offer my kindness for negativity...
    Offer my service for complaints...
    Offer my time for it to be wasted...

2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Hey there. I would like to help. What is going on? Wanna talk? Blessings..

3. th3silent0ne

It's just really frusturating when people ask for your help but complain the whole way thru. It's like they don't really want the help. My mom is bad for that. She wants my help with certain things cause she knows I know how to do it. But she complains when I show her (ex. Computer issues). Arguments arise and I get really frusterated. Then for some lame reason my dad feels the need to take my moms side (and says I have an attitude issue). There is no reason for this to happen. But what really gets to me is that it happenes almost every time. I don't get the point of helping anymore. Pointless... -Sigh- I have more that enough stress in my life as is..

4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

People tend to take it out on others when they feel enadequate I may have mispelled that :). You know what I mean? So when they see someone successful or someone that knows more than them they tend to get mean. In your case though it may be the fact that your parent's feel they need to guide you in everything even when you know more in the subject. Some habits die hard. I would suggest that you try to get help. I have found one individual that ignores their problems and tries to help others with theirs. Sure they feel great helping, but where does that leave them?? Blessings..

5. th3silent0ne

I've already tried getting help for me problems. I've posted my them here somewhere, but in brief, there is know peace at home. No one gets along. My social life is dull. People have betrayed me in the past. I've been in 2 relationships and now I'm all alone with no one to love me. I've tried counsiling, but didn't help. I've taken the advice to tell my parents what's bothering me, regretting I ever said anything. I know I can move out to solve the one problem, but I will never feel hope or peace in my life without someone to love.

There isn't mach that can make me feel good anymore. If I can feel good about helping someone, then I'll take that.