The Point?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by justpurple, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justpurple

justpurple New Member

Hello there!

I just registered here, and upon looking through these forums just kept asking if there was even a point in them... Do the conversations and advice in here have actually helped someone in the long run? How?
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. This place has helped a lot of people here. Please give it a go and we can help you. Please do not be afraid.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

This place took me in when others throw me away It took time but i realized people here cared held on to each other in time of pain and sadness It help me as i could release so much pain here without judgment
  4. fosty

fosty Well-Known Member

I've just joined too and the stuff that I've read suggests that this is a place where some people can be heard who are not heard in their lives (hope that makes sense)
  5. islandification

islandification Well-Known Member

hard to say about long run change, but when I joined I needed a boost through some rough times and found help. Objectively things are not really much better for me but if you can hang on for a while you can (hopefully) adapt, or see things more clearly and realize its not so bleak.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.