The problem with pain. My life.

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by The_Guard, Feb 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Guard

The_Guard Well-Known Member

The problem with pain is that we all feel it. At some point in our lives we will all have to deal with pain. I'm dealing with it right now, but it's teaching me a lot. I'm typing this from an iPhone in the middle of a training event for the is army. I have been married for less than a year. My name is justin and this is my story.*

I am an infantrymen in the us army. At the beginning of this year I started taking anti depressants. I am 21 years old and deal with thoughts of hurting myself. My parents divorced when I was 16. I thought I would never be like that. I ran out of money for college, and so I decided to join the army. They sent me to ft Lewis washington to be in 2nd infantry division. My wife and I lived in an apartment in Tacoma just outside of post.*
    My wife recently met a friend who jumps from soldier to soldier, leaching off them for $. My wife thinks its a good plan. She is now divorcing me. What she doesn't know is she won't get a dime. It kills me that she is so easily swayed as to what to do, but that is life. I will live. Why? Because I'm a soldier. It's what we do. We soldier on. We fight back. We destroy the enemy. We stand strong. This speed bump in my life is a learning lesson. Don't be to quick to assume everything is ok in your life. Chose your friends and always trust your instincts when it comes to who your friends are. My soon-to-be ex wife couldn't do that, and now she will be gone and I will be stronger than ever. I am a soldier and I will survive.*
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Sorry for your troubles - hope you can continue on as strong.
  3. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

Justin, bro. The fact you're handling it well shows more than just being a soldier. You're doing the right thing. Some women just don't know a good thing when they have it, right? you're being strong about it and that's what I like to see. Let her deal with he own mistakes when they bite her in the ass. Shame it had to happen cause I know she meant a lot to you. But China did stuff like this too so you know I have value behind my words. You still got my numbers.hit me up whenever
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.