The Queen

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by ACRon, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACRon

ACRon Well-Known Member

She makes my eye go all evil just thinking about her, yet if I try, I can detangle my hatred and watch the tension just fall away.

I think this might stem from when I played chess when I was younger, I kept leaving her exposed to be caught. well, she's the most versatile peice of the game, It was so tempting to get her out and about to do some damage. she can go diagonally, move as many squares as she likes etc..... She'd nearly always get shafted though, I was frivelous with her tender attacks......

Im thinking this could be a whole new world If I learn to love the queen again, I do tend to keep her on a strangle hold. Well, its not even a case of loving her really. Just getting along with her without wanting to find the nearest heavy object to smash the telly with

Im not a hatefull person, I just try and avoid irritation. My next thought is does the queen forgive? am I right to ask an apology? Or should I just cut my losses and stop trying to save this unelected sponger?

2. fear1

fear1 Member

haha good topic dude:biggrin::smile::laugh:

cant wait to see the comments ppl make.

catch ya soon mate

aimz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.