The question...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by yada, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yada

yada Well-Known Member

Since my depression started a year ago, I've been asking myself this question, as it's been a part of what's causing my depression. And as I continue to ask it of myself, I realize the answer gets larger with time, as I continue to burn through friends (due to my depression). :sad: The question ... If I died today, how long before anyone figures out something is wrong? For me, it would probably be about a month or more.

2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

what about ya family anf firends or neighbours?
    someone would know

3. yada

yada Well-Known Member

I stopped talking to my parents (who live in another country anyway) since earlier this year because they make me feel worse about myself. My nearby cousins (who had been very supportive for a while) stopped talking to me last month because they can't deal with my depression anymore and after a recent argument they asked me to get out of their lives. Other friends (even good ones) are all married and have their lives to live. If they don't hear from me, they'll just assume I'm busy. I live by myself and work from home, for myself. ...yada yada yada. I guess if my landlady doesn't get a rent check, then maybe that will cause her to call the cops or something.

4. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I thought about that myself. I am kind of living between my parent's place and a friend's. If I just walked out to some woods and disappeared, my guess is that no one would begin to suspect anything for 4-7 days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.