The REAL reason you should never commit suicide

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by agwoodliffe, Feb 23, 2015.

1. agwoodliffe

agwoodliffe Active Member

If you're feeling suicidal, this is the most important message you'll ever read.
    I'm not one to brag; it's the truth.
    A lot of people resist the idea of suicide(at least at first) because either they don't want to hurt their loved ones, or they think about holding on just a little while longer.
    Honestly, both these reasons are crap. Even if you're alive, you'll feel like you're hurting your loved ones.
    There is only one real reason that will reveal the truth about why suicide shouldn't be attempted: once you actually try it, you'll realise the HARD way that death is 10x worse than any pain you could feel in life.
    That's why all suicide survivors say they felt so stupid the minute they tried it.
    Ironic isn't it? It seems like a real good idea in theory, and you might even think you can do it no problem
    It's all rubbish.
    That means you are trapped in this life. You don't even have suicide as a way out (you'll think yourself an idiot for even considering it in retrospect).
    And guess what: your body will have no choice but to find another outlet - that means finding the beauty in life, and accepting the crap parts for what they are. You have no choice.

And Moderators, if you feel my post isn't "pro-life" enough, feel free to delete it. I really don't give a crap. I'm simply giving people the straight up truth why suicide is a wrong choice.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do think that the people we love are reasons to hold on to living and yes i agree with you that once one attempts suicide they realize then that death is not want they want just want a way out of the pain and sadness.

3. bayareagirl

bayareagirl Well-Known Member

It's the feeling trapped in this life that really overwhelms me. I can't get hold of the things I would need for a peaceful exit and frankly, the alternatives scare me. It's overwhelming feeling that you are struggling to keep going, but can't find a way out. That's what has me really struggling.

4. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

5. agwoodliffe

agwoodliffe Active Member

Think of it this way then- what things do you want to do beforehand ? What places did you always want to visit? For me (in the UK) it's always been my dream to visit somewhere open & remote like Nevada, or the Australian outback.
    Before I do anything bad to myself (which hopefully will never happen) I am going to go to the places of my dream first.