the reason i am feeling this way?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by courtizzle812, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. courtizzle812

courtizzle812 New Member

i just dont know why, but everytime i am alone i just think about suicide all the time. i know that people around me like my family would miss me, i dont want to put them through it.

i just dont know how to get away from all this pain, my parents dont know how i feel, well nobody does for that matter.

i just dont know what to do... im giving up hope :sad:

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

don´t give up hun, i feel excacly like you, my parents doesn´t know either but i still fighting, i don´t know why, but you´ll see it will worth to wait. take care
  3. blackfire

blackfire Well-Known Member

i don't tell anyone of my feelings either. i think of suicide a lot when i am alone. it is an obsession i have. please don't give up, we want to help you. tell us what is bothering you. take care.
  4. yada

yada Well-Known Member

Courtney, I felt pretty similar to you and pretty much resolved that I was going to end it all, but I did one thing as a last ditch effort ... I confided in someone and spilled my guts to her. It was odd for me as I am generally a very private person. But I'm very happy I did this as it feels really good to have the support, and provides some validation for my emotions. It's the one thing that has kept me going. Yeah I won't have her around here forever, but it buys me time to resolve my issues.

I highly recommend speaking with someone, but someone who will listen.

Unfortunately, I did something a few days ago to piss her off and pushed her away. I was supposed to spend Christmas with her and her family, but now I'm on my own again. I keep screwing up, and this is another thing I need to go resolve. Sigh!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.