the rest is left unwritten..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemballs

So, heres it so far,
I'm 32 weeks pregnant with a little boy, I'm still with the dad, money is good and have enough support.. BUT

I FEEL LIKE RUBBISH :(

I'm scared im letting the baby down because i actually feel depressed but whenever i have the midwife ask me i hide it and just tell her that im fine, there is countless nights i cry myself to sleep, often thought about letting it all go, i dont know why i feel so upset but i just do, i often feel that it would of been fairer on the baby if he had someone else as a mom, how much of a bad person does that make me?!

Urg i just dont know what to do anymore, so :/

GreyCat

It doesn't make you a bad person. It makes you normal. Is he your first baby?(I haven't read any of your other posts) I know plenty of mums who felt worried all the time about what they were doing that could be harming their unborn babies, it's a natural instinct and it means that you really care, which makes you more likely to be a good mum. Is there anyone you can talk to about this? If you are feeling depressed and are in the last part of pregnancy it will be very hard on you physically and mentally, and you need to give yourself a break. Don't be so hard on yourself, you are worrying about the big change up ahead, and this is so perfectly normal!!

Isabel

Staff Alumni
Hi Gemballs,

I think its very normal to worry at this stage. I do think it would be good to be opened about it with the people in real life who can than give you reassurance, advices and support. and congratulations on the good news.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Many time during and after pregnancy hormones do cause such havoc with one's body. Please make sure to talk to your OB/GYN and/or midwife. Sometimes, something as simple as a change in diet or an increase in exercise can be helpful...please do not feel like a bad person...bodies sometimes do not cooperate at all...also, talk about how you are feeling...what we feel and what we do are so often so different...there is a misconception that immediately, when pregnant, a woman has this euphoria...this is rarely the case, as most women feel so awful...best of luck to you and the baby and please keep posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00