The Revealer of mysteries

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Daphna, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I had always obsessed about the one question no one seemed to have an answer for. Why there is suffering in this world. It haunted me my whole life, and I did a lot of messed up things in retaliation because of the confusion and helplessness I felt. I self-harmed, suffered from bipolar, and was suicidal. I constantly just threw myself at anyone who would have me to get the closest thing to love this world has to offer, and it left me even more empty and hurt. The loneliness was enough to make me want to die. I turned to every pleasure causing vice known to man for an escape, but reality would creep back in.

Finally I had , had enough and I gave up. I threw myself at a very addictive vice in hopes that it would take away my pain for good, or at least take it away enough to where it would give me the end that I desired. But then a whisper in my soul came to me and told me that it wasn't too late for me. Before I knew it my whole life flashed before my eyes, and I was able to see my actions from another point of view. Everything I did nearly killed me. I was then shown that if I continued I would get the sad end that I believed that I wanted. But if I choose to live I would find all that I truly desired.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  2. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

As you can guess I chose to live. I decided to do what I knew in my heart to be right and I left my old life behind. I repented for my actions against our Creator. I had learned a little about Him as a kid and I rebelled against Him on purpose because I assumed that He wanted this world to be as it is. So when He came to me and offered me life I knew what I had to do, and that was apologize, change my attitude towards Him, and seek to do what is right by Him.

2 1/2 yrs into it He brought my dad into my life. I never knew my dad my whole life. I was over joyed! I never dreamed of knowing the man. I thought it impossible. When our Creator, brought my dad into my life I joyfully asked Him to lemme know if I did anything wrong or offensive to Him. I really didn't think I would get an answer.

3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I was led to a bible shortly after that. I never believed in the Bible that much. I believed that there is a Creator, but I wasn't too sure that the Bible was truly describing Him. So when I found one while shopping in a thrift store one day I decided to check it out for myself and I began to read it from the front to the back. The message inside blew me away and I couldn't put it down. It's message is so beautiful, and it answers every question I had ever had and then some.

Yahweh made this rebellious world to introduce Himself to us, teach us who He is, and His ways, and to give us a choice if we want to live or to be destroyed along with this world for good. He gave us the instructions we need to live happy, joyful, prosperous lives now in this world, and He gave us promises of what is to come. Everything can be tested and found true that is in His word. This world is doomed for destruction because of the corruption it endures by corrupt spirits and spiritual leaders. But Yahweh sent us two saving plans. The first one was for the ancients:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
  4. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

He revealed His ways to the ancient chosen people to enlighten the world in order to save those around them, and to end the suffering that was going on. Those who chose life through Yahweh had to do as they do, and worship Him according to His instructions.
    He produced animals for them to place their guilt upon in order to buy them the time they needed to get the instructions down right. Lets face it change doesn't happen over night. Unfortunately some of the people just got used to the motions and their hearts were not in it.

5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

I found that the people constantly got tricked into rebellion by their own flesh and desires. Yahweh would show them what their actions brought and they would return to Him..over, and over, and over. Then they would turn their backs on Yahweh over and over and over. It was always corrupt spirits and spiritual leaders who would lead them away from Yahweh and His ways.
    Yahweh always sent the people prophets, men who had a personal warning for them to return or else their actions would kill them. Some listened some didn't and were killed.
    Finally Yahweh's son Yahshua (mistakenly called Jesus), came as the one and only sacrifice for all of mankind. His sacrifice was better than the first because it wasn't a repetitive and easy to get comfortable in the motions.

6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

He enlightened the world as the ancients should have about Yahweh and His plan to life. But the rebellious spiritual leaders killed Him in jealousy, which was planned and is how He Yahshua is our sacrifice. Yahshua was changed into a spirit king who now awaits for those who walk as He has walked,and do do as He has done. This is the call to all those living on earth now. We are all called to turn back to our Creator Yahweh, learn His ways, live His ways, and to teach and be a living witness to those around us of how these ways lead to happy, joyful, free lives.
    For doing so we are promised not only a place in the perfect world to come, but rulership in this world beside the Messiah (anointed One) when He comes to restore this world before judgment day.

7. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There will be 1000 yrs of peace where this world will be restored to the original intent. Even the animals will be domesticated and everyone and thing will be vegetarian so there will be no death whatsoever. The evil force called the devil will be bound during this time, but after the 1000 yrs he will be let loose to try to lead the world astray once again. Then Yahweh will destroy his butt once and for all. Then we will have judgment day where every soul big and small will be judged in justice, compassion and righteousness. Those who answer the call will be of the first resurrection to where they will not be by the others or have to fear being destroyed body and soul forever. But those of the second do have this fear. IT all depends on their actions and words on where they end up.

So as the message says through time: Repent (turn back to Yahweh, learn His ways, live His instructions to life and live,) be baptized in the name of Yahshua and receive the holy set apart spirit that leads to life everlasting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.