The right time.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Leiaha, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I think this is it! :nerves:

I really think this is it, the compulsion is so overwhelming! :badday:

I only came here to say thankyou to those who have tried to help, I won't name names, they know who they were. :hug:

Lea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Lea..Please don't do it :(

What has triggered this tonight? :hug:
  3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

its been building up and up and up! didnt help watching eastenders either. It was like it was a sign some how. the green light. you know, i think i'm losing it BIG TIME. really! i dont remember getting up today, i dont remember anything since last nite! its happeneng again and i cant stop it :cry: i dont REMEMBER A THING from last nite til tea time today :no: I lost a whole day. I keep panicking over nothing tonight. I just feel the time is right now it's like i have to do this, I have to.

I got to go now, cant stay here.

Lea :hug:
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It isn't the right time hun. When these feelings are that strong your mind is not thinking clearly. Making life altering decisions is the last thing you should do. Please do all you can to keep yourself safe. :hug:
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't go Leiaha. Try to get some rest and relaxation to calm your nerves down. :hug:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

How are you feeling today Lea?
  7. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

exactly the same! i cant even find the words to explain how bad i feel :badday:

I spent the whole day sorting stuff out, i think. I cant handle these 'absences'. driving me nuts :cry: I know now is the right time somehow and i know i sound stupid but, it makes sense. God! i hate being like this! it will never end itself!

I'm sorry :( I waffle too much :(

Lea xxx
  8. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

please dont go,your mind is probably in overdrive,when i get extremely distressed i have these weird absences too,try not to worry about them,i cope by trying to relax,doing anything to take my mind off my probs.Take it easy for a while,you have lots of friends here to talk to,including me.
  9. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

I'm worried what I might do during one of these times :nerves: What if i hurt someone? accidentally set fire to my home or something? anything could happen :(
  10. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Lea, please don't do anything to harm yourself. Talk to your friends here and let us help and support you. How long have you been having these memory lapses and are you getting any proffessional help. I'm only ten minutes away if you need help.Stay safe.:hug:
  11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

These memory lapses sound awful. Just try your best to stay focused so your mind doesn't wander. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.