The Royal Wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning (U.S.) at 3:30 a.m. and remembered the Royal Wedding was under way.

Even though I have been depressed, unemployed, and suicidal, watching the love and happiness of the ceremony was heartwarming and gave me hope. Even if it only lasts a few minutes of imagining me finding someone who will love and accept me for who I am, think I'm beautiful, and want to grow old with me...it's nice to dream and get out of the habitual, incessant negativity I've been in.

Maybe if we can just try to imagine something great, no matter how "impossible" you may think it is right now.

LIKE! What a wonderfully positive thing to say. That person is out there. Sometimes it just takes a while for them to show up in your life.
Thanks, Wednesday! Sometimes I think we "forget" to dream like we used to as children; before the pain overshadowed the innocence.

Funny, I even had a dream about the wedding...I was a "stand-in" for Kate for security reasons, hahaha. (I do not resemble her at all.)
But, it was a funny dream b/c she had young bridesmaids who were also secret service and helping me get through the process of deceiving would be assassins We were going to secret meetings where there were a team of "young" secret service personnel discussing ways assassin attempts were intercepted...it felt so realistic!
Haha.

I meant to watch it but missed it. :( All the pictures were lovely though, sounded like a great day, very romantic. :)
I'm sure they will have re-caps; I only saw a little bit myself.

It's funny, been reading alot of negative/sarcastic tweets about it.
Some amusing, some warranted (re: political views) but geez, if only I could thrive or make a "career" from rants the way some people have, hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00