• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

The Russian vaccine isn't even approved by WHO...

PrincessPure

My heart hurts when I think about this. The Russian vaccine which isn't even approved by the WHO and EU is being forced on us. I will NOT get it shot. Most of my people won't either. We can't risk our lives.

In meanwhile I talk to my aunt who lives in England and she said that almost everyone except the youngesters is injected and everything has gotten better.

As time goes by the first world will get rid of it while the rest of the world still refuses to use the right vaccine for political reasons, and most people will skip getting it injected.

And the worst part is, I read from an official yesterday, he said : "In the future, getting some of your official works done is gonna require showing the vaccination card" . A.k.a forcing the poor people to risk their lives, being forced to inject the WRONG vaccine. This is wrong in many aspects. I feel sick to my stomach when I think about it and idk what to do.

Idk how it's gonna help a global pandemic if only some countries have the privilege of having access to the right vaccine. The virus will never disappear this way.

The Russian vaccine which isn't even approved by the WHO and EU is being forced on us
There's probably more than one factor in the approval process. One issue is safety, another is effectiveness, but there could be other factors too.

Are you sure the reason it hasn't been approved is because it's unsafe?

PrincessPure

There's probably more than one factor in the approval process. One issue is safety, another is effectiveness, but there could be other factors too.

Are you sure the reason it hasn't been approved is because it's unsafe?
I have no idea really... But I can't risk getting that injected never, when Russia's own people refuse to get it injected, and celebrities, rich people and officials are traveling to America to get the vaccine shot... if it was a decent vaccine, they wouldnt do that

I think the Russian vaccine may not be as good. In principle, it might be better than nothing though. Idk, I've only heard a little about it.

I read about study done in Singapore that found that certain vitamins reduced the risk of needing hospitalization. The study was small though and only included the elderly. I'm not aware of any follow-ups on it.

If you don't want to take the vaccine, maybe you could ask your doctor if there are any reasonable alternatives. You're young, so you're unlikely to die from Covid (unless you've got certain underlying health issues), and I think preventing death may be the main benefit of vaccine. The vaccine may not prevent infection and transmission.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00