The sand is running out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

And the clock is ticking...
I've been a member for a while, but i have never post about my suicidal risk. Because i'm not one who likes to draw attention nor want to be pitied, contemptuous sorrow or empathy for me. I know people here wants to help, but i doubt strangers know how hurt i am. I have been deprived of happiness for so long. The expression of joy has lost its meaning. And pain has become trivial. I dont blame anybody but myself for my failures, for i am the one who allowed myself into this position. I am weak. I gave life chances over and over, only to set myself for dissapointement. It has forsaken me. I dont hate life, only mine. I dont hate people, only me.

I'm thankful to have met wonderful people here in SF. Some whom depression is justified, others not so much. But suffer we all have.

My time is running out, so are my options. Scared i might be, but to go i must. People wont miss me, but to miss you all i shall, even in oblivion.

triggs

Account Closed
please don't do this hun! you're worth so much more than this :hug:
stay and talk to us, maybe we can help :heart:
triggs xx

cofmadness

Don't do anything stupid dude I'd miss you even though I barely know you, remember things can change if you try, some are just plain fucked but I honestly think there's hope for you.... If that means anything *hug

mandyj101

hey boo..
ur a kewl guy and we have had some laughs in the chat room.. plz know im here 4 u anytime.. i do understand where ur coming from .. :hug:

Phteven

Dude I dont care what the fuck u say NO u havent given life a chance cause ur soo oblivious to it all, U have no clue really, its all ur preception man, u feel this way cause of some cognitive distortion u believe that ur weak and have ruined ur life...Fuck...just reach out talk to someone man, tell them what ur going thru...ur not alone... ur worth it...u'll see its not as fucked as u think it is...Please!! dont do it!!!!

boo

Dude I dont care what the fuck u say NO u havent given life a chance cause ur soo oblivious to it all, U have no clue really, its all ur preception man, u feel this way cause of some cognitive distortion u believe that ur weak and have ruined ur life...Fuck...just reach out talk to someone man, tell them what ur going thru...ur not alone... ur worth it...u'll see its not as fucked as u think it is...Please!! dont do it!!!!

Liar! you just want to eat my brain! :ohmy:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey hopelessness i hate that feeling Your mind not working clearly your depression fogging everything up again. You need to change up something your medication your enviroment get a hold of your doctor your therapist and tell them where your brain is at reach out now before it gets worse.
Hopelessness is the worse feeling for me because it brings so much pain so much despair I am telling you there is HOPE nothing is hopeless there are different paths you can take you just have to find them. Please reach out and get help you need now Please because obiviously you are wrong You will be MISSED and people will suffer if you let your brain win.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
:hug: Boo!!

Sorry,I only got around to reading this now!

You talk about your failures. What do you consider your failures to be?
You're most definitely not a failure, you're kind,considerate and always there for others. Don't be so hard on yourself :hugtackles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00