The satisfaction of death.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I just felt a tingling comfoting sensation about dying and I must say it felt good,I will be going very shortly thanks everyone take care ok I'm so glad about this decision I have to do this it's going to be great I have to say.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Why do you want to die, what's wrong?

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

So sick to death of living and everything daily stuff everything is always the same no matter how hard you try.I can go on forever with the things why I want to die,I'm totally so sick of everything to death and will be so glad when I'm gone.

4. WildCherry

Things can change though; you can work toward making changes so that your life gets better. It's not easy, but it's better than the alternative.

Please stick around and talk here; vent if you need to, if it helps. But don't give up!

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've tried I'm too tired of everything I just want it all to be over,I need to attempt asap and will dot hat I won't tell no one when though but it will be asap.

6. WildCherry

I'll be around if you want to talk. I hope you change your mind and give someone the chance to try and help you.

7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks for your care and concern it's really appreciated,but I've made up my mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.