the scar girl

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by morning rush, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I wish I could cut all over my body...everywhere and then I'd be like a mutant or soemthing....I'm just so pissed off...down...want to die...cutting would make me feel so much better...

how come harming yourself makes you feel better? shouldn't it be the opposite? I mean I don't want other's to hurt me but I'll hurt myself and that's okay? I'm so fucked up...

2. Decode

Decode Well-Known Member

Your not fucked up. Its good your not cutting i suspect you know its rather addictive, a bad coping method to get into. Why i do it i guess cutting makes me feel better because i'm doing something, i don't know i could think about the reason for ages and i'd keep changing my mind.
    Sorry no i help know, i hope you feel better soon.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you are not fucked up you are suffering you are sad you are in pain you are lonely all those things and by harming you you take away some of the other feelings that all. You need to be kind to you as you are with others okay You need to treat you with love not abuse Take care okay please don't self harm get support to help you heal not harm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.