The Seemingly Endless Pursuit of Death

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aquariamethystea, Feb 8, 2008.

1. I'm starting this thread, not knowing exactly whether this thread ought to be in this forum or in another forum, so, if an SF staff member believes it would be better in another forum, please move this to there. I don't know what direction this thread will take, nor do I know if it'll even be noticed much. I feel so worthless. I don't matter. I feel as though I don't have the right to post my own thread. In fact, I wouldn't even get angry if someone hijacked this thread into being about something different. Everyone else here has more to contribute than I do. The words which I write are words from someone so broken, there isn't much left of me at all. The only purpose for my having started this thread, is to mention what I am thinking about now. About how I got to this point. About how much I have wanted to die. About how close I am to death, which a few people know that I am very close. I am about ready to completely shut myself away from everyone in my life, meaning, no more me on the internet. It'll be the best thing for me to do in order for me to finally be gone. I wonder if anyone else has felt like this before.

2. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

I feel same way. you can always talk to me about it. I won't be angry or upset because of you if you decide to do it, cause i understand.

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Kurt,
    I know we don't get along to well at all. We have our differences in so many things but I can relate to this and the feeling or need to isolate oneself from the world. I can tell you it makes things worse. I know you feel you want to die but no one should feel that close to wanting to end it all. You should be able to find happiness in life and comfort in who you are. You should be able to go out and not have to worry about what is or isn't going to bother you. I hope you don't isolate yourself from friends you've made because honestly it's not the answer, even if you feel it is to end it all.

Take care.
    Kellz

4. Thank you, Darken and Kanani. I'm still here for now, though I'm not sure how things are going to be in the next few weeks.

5. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Hang in there, Kurt! You're not worthless. You are who are and I like you. :hug: