the sexual abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

chloe21

The sexual abuse me shouldn’t allowed doing that to anyone at all or children to they don’t like it at all and I hope they don’t fine me and my husband won’t let them near me and our family so I hope they stayed away from me and other But I hope no one go through like I did and I never forgive myself that has happen to my daughter will put that person in jail if they do that to her or my step daughter as well before my husband get them and some people don’t have to do that to anyone at all and I sure that I won’t have to put with any more and other people the Victim don’t wanted the sexual contact anymore so why do we have to put up with it if we are female and male we all Don’t have to put up with the abuse any more and I hope I can get over it but I know it take time to get over it but I have seen them nearly all the time now and I have been sexual abuse by five different guys and I hope I don’t see them again and I hope they stay away from me and my family and I will do something to myself and I will very hurt myself Like cutting and I might end up in hospital and my husband has to look after the kids and he might a bitch here but I won’t do that to myself and I will keep myself safe and I wish that didn’t happen to me and my husband as well and my kids and his kids and they don’t have to go through like we did in our life:blub:

chloe21

I hope I don’t go through that again and I don’t like what gang raped do to anyone and I hope I can get over it soon my husband will help me thought it and my counsellor and they always help me get over it but I am trying my hard to help someone else but I don’t know that is going because it is hard for this person to not to do it again and some man can stop them doing that to me and some lady can stop men to do that to them if they have their mind to it I hope I can do that again and hope that the can help me through it again but they did help me when my dad did that to me and the 5 guys as well and I have seen them again and I haven’t to anyone yet done anything about them because they might fine me yet and they are asking someone about me I hope they don’t fine me and they have found me and they said they wanted I dead but they have go through my husband now and the sexual abuse I shouldn’t allowed doing that to anyone at all or children to them don’t like it at all and I hope they don’t fine me and my husband won’t let them near me and our family so I hope they stayed away from me and other and some people don’t have to do that to anyone at all and I sure that I won’t have to put with any more and other people the victim don’t wanted the sexual contact anymore so why do we have to put up with it if we are female and male we all don’t have to put up with the abuse anymore and I hope we don’t have to put the people away in jail for want they did to other people and it is not fare on us all and children as well they don’t have to put up with at all and so why do they have I been there and my husband been there too and we don’t let anyone near our family and other people near them at all and so they don’t have to go through like we have and it is not nice to do that to children and it can be confused for everyone and the children as well and my husband think year ago that might be gay but he turn and said that he loves women only not male he didn’t wanted to be gay at all I am glad that he found me and we been together year and 4month together and we are happy together and we all always on our computer and lap top computer as well I am here in there with my lap top computer and my husband is with me with his lap top computer and him always fix all the computers and lap top computer and I do think it hard to do with it and it is find it difficult to admit that has happen to a lot of people I know and I hope it doesn’t get any worse and sorry things are so bad right now I hope it get better and I are glad you decided not to self harming anymore and if it will help you through this together and I hope you forgive me for helping you through this together it take time to get over it and I am here to help you okay for all the children’s and your children’s wanted you to stay safe for them as well and for me as well to husband and I do trust you but if you haven’t got any razor blades I wanted you to be safe for all us here and your children’s as well I do trust you forever and I hope you don’t get mad at me for this ok husband and I love you very much I don’t wanted to lose you ok husband and I am worry about something again but I am going to keep it away from my husband because it is father dad tomorrow and I know that his children’s won’t be over here but one will that Malcolm will be but I can’t say it if it is true about it and my children’s will be here to say happy father day to him and I will say it in the morning and I will say this to him as well that I love you too much to him hurt self anymore it and I hope he hasn’t got anything but I know he is hurting now because he is looking upset now and I can tell that he is because I know that he is down now and I hope he doesn’t do any silly thing that he might go to the hospital and I make sure that he gets help thought this together and I hope he is not mad at me for this and he is worry about something that he won’t tell because I will ring someone up to get some help for him and he doesn’t like that I idea and I would be ok if I don’t talk about my pass and the life I had year ago but I hope no one blame me for what has happen to me and between me and my father since he thought that I was his little girl and that what he done to me was fine to do what he done with me and I wasn’t allowed to tell my own family about him having sex with me plus he used to put us on the road or either locked up in a cupboard and I will never do that to my kids at all and as I only put my kids in there room for 5mins or more if needed but I then in there room if they are naughty and if they ask me what time they get but since it is time out for them I won’t say anything to them and that they will come when I say they can come when I say they can come out of there room sometime it will work and sometimes it won’t work on as I have a handicap child and he is my second oldest son as I have three kids of my own and I have to work on the two kids mainly and it’s hard with having the handicap son as he hasn’t learned why he is being punished by sending he to his room as he keeps yelling and screaming and banging his door or tried to break things when he gets punished and he can be very demanding at times and I hope we can get through this all together and so it not as hard to deal with and I hope to find out if the handicap one also has PDD and ODD and CD so we can find ways to better handle his behaviour and deal with him allot better and if the diagnosis is correct the doctor might have something that may help him to settle down and get back on track in his mind since he will attack my 5 year old and bash her in the head and he will blame her for him having to hit her or he will break any of his own toys I get for him and even break my other children’s toys or he’ll break any thing he can get his hands on and that breakable and he is at the age of 9 year old and he goes to a special school and they don’t seem to be that helpful in helping us deal with him and I went see my counsellor last year and him was looking at me up and down all the time I was there and I was so scared and I thought he might try something on me but I didn't stay there for long to talk to him for long and he said that it was my fault for what happen in my life and I can't trust any male counsellor again and I hope I never see him Again and I am see a female counsellor and she said that he is wrong for saying that to me. So I was so scared of Him I know when male counsellor wants something out me and I left the room and I hope I don't have to see him again and that why I stay away from male counsellor because they look up and down at me and I hope not get one anyway and I hope I get a female counsellor and that what I love to have a female counsellor to help me thought it and they don't blame me for it and I like to see husband go through and they help him all the time he goes there and I like to see a female and I hope my husband doesn't get at me because what a counsellor to talk to and it has and female there and It will be good to talk to there but no male never me I was talking to dawn there at the front yesterday and it help me get something that I need to say out and I hope someone willing to help me through it she is good to help me and I hope there is someone like her there and I was stress I out yesterday and I didn't tell my husband about it and I am going with my husband to see john tomorrow and do this counsellor appointment and I hope I not so scared in there and I hope I can make it with him and we are going see my husband counsellor tomorrow and to help my husband with has care plan and so I can do more for to get through this together and so we not so stress about anything that might help me to do it with him and so he doesn’t end up in the hospital and he can be here with me and the kids as well and try to help him through the problem sometime he has and so I can do with it and try to keep him out of the hospital and mental healthy place as well so he not doing that thing to himself anymore and but I am worry about tomorrow I haven’t told him yet because I know him going to be there with him to help him through it together and I was so scared there but I did tell because I am tried to help him through his problem and not to stress: mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00