The Shit Hits the Fan

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forgotten_Man, May 26, 2010.

1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Sorry of the language I am morbidly depressed and pissed off at the same time.

So lets start off with the pissed off part. MY FUCKING CLUTCH BURNT OUT. WHAT THE FUCK? I have only put 4000 miles on that car and it only has 26000 miles on it and MY FUCKING CLUTCH BURNT OUT!!! :bash: How did this fucking happen. I just wanted to go on a little drive to relieve some stress and my car fucking dies on the interstate. GAHHHHH. To top it all of work was a shit storm. It was one problem after another. I got no work done today and everyone is pissed off at me for one reason or another. My boss is pissed off at me because my underling did not make a good plan. He is pissed off at me for not making sure that files would be cleaned up. My underling is pissed off at me for not telling him how to do his job. My project manager is pissed off at me because something went wrong and we fell into deep shit. And my clients are pissed off at me because the system did not do what it was supposed to do :bash: I hate EVERY THING. If I had a method I would kill myself now... but I don't...

Now the depressed part. I read a thread on another forum. It was a girl asking how she could be a better girlfriend. She listed off all the stuff she does to make her guy feel loved. :depressed: I realize now that I will never have someone so wonderful because I suck to fucking much.

2. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

shit happens. I find that I go through long rough-streaks in life where bad things happen one after the other, and they all seem to be complete coincidences. @__@
    It's hard to think of good things and hope for them when only bad things seem to happen.

I hope that you can feel a bit calmer after getting that out...
    Sorry things suck >< I'm sure we can all agree that shitty things happen all the time- even to good people, and it sucks. alot.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey FM I have seen plenty of your posts and I don't think you suck at all...I think you are fucking way cool and I think you have a great heart.
    I am sorry so much shit is going down at work ...like they say shit happens...do you feel any better after venting? We are here for you ya know.
    I am around if you need to talk and I sure give a damn about you so please keep posting and get that crap out of your head and know that we here care about you....:arms: Bambi

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hey Fm...I think you're cool...I think you're doing ok in the dating game cos I've been reading you're thread......
    sorry about work.....
    cars will be cars...not to be trusted....
    hope tomorrows a better day....*hugs*

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

God... why did I even make this thread... thanks for the support guys... I know what I am going through is just a drop in the bucket compared to most people.

@KittyGirl: I was able to calm down enough to go to sleep.

@Bambi: Yeah... I am always told I have a good heart. A good heart won't get me what I want from what I read and have been advised on other forums. :depressed: Thanks I always do tons of venting it is the only thing keeping me sane. I write pages upon pages of PMs to people to get the feelings out of my head... or a short time. Right now I do not feel inspired to write though. If you want to hear my story just send me a PM. When I feel inspired to write the story will come... my inspiration comes and goes at all times of the day.

@IV2010: Thanks... too bad once I screw up my oppurtunity there will be a different song sung about my dating abilities.

I am taking the day off of work, to get shit straightened out. I have to go in tomorrow though... god I hate having to do stuff like this.