the sleep dep, the insanity and a dog named boo

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forlorn, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

What is going on? How do I feel? Am i Talking with me? why would I want to go and do that? They all hate me you Know. Who Are they? me thinks i hate myself. What makes me this way? why is everyone laughing at me? does noone feel my pain? i am guity. what am i guilty of? i am ugly. who is ugly? i am a loser.what have i lost? why am i in pain? why should i stay? I should do it now. whats it im doing? my head hurts! I wonder whats new on youtube, wtf!:blink:

2. El Mas

El Mas Active Member

Stop thinking it's bad for you. Go do something youre probably just bored

3. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Hun,
    It sounds like you need to try and rest and relax. I wouldn't make any big decisions now as your mind doesn't seem to be so clear at this time. It seems you are very confused and I'm a bit confused by part of your thread too, but I'm not you so, that may be why. Try to take care of yourself and stay safe, I'm always here for you if you need to talk. :hug:

4. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

I feel like that all the time, i talk to myself and my dogs name is boo..lol then i go to youtube and look for comedy hoping to maybe get one laugh. so yeh , youre not alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.