The slightest thing triggers me.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Spikey, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I don't know why. I've been pretty manic all of today, painted my room, went shopping. Then probably because I had worn myself out my mood just crashed. Out the window happy Mel, back in with the bad thoughts.
    I'm sort of ok now, fuck, maybe it was withdrawl from the weed, I don't know. I'm kind of teetering on a ledge right now, doing ok, but constantly walking on eggshells around myself in case I get triggered.
    So help me Lord!

Mel xxxx
  2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Hey don't worry, happens to all of us, we get triggered at the slightest most random thing.

My dad was talking to my mom's friend, just chatting an hour ago and I heard him tell her that I was "getting better", so I got really pissed off and angry, "I'm NOT getting better you stupid moron. I already feel insulted that he insinuates that I'm in a pathetic state and I'm getting better but even then, I am not, I was born a loser and will always be a loser and don't tell anyone about me, just tell them I'm fucking dead okay!?" Thats how I feel right now. So random huh?
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Spikey, I want to send you bunches of hugs. :hug: :hug: I know how bad it can be to go suddenly down like that. Try your best to get a good nights sleep and see what tomorrow brings. hopefully things will be different for you. Take care hun. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.