The Soap Box goes to Wimbledon't

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Bostonensis, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

My man is Henin. My gentleman is Federer. Smiley little.Frown a lot but look funny inside.Yessss FedererXxx. Like him a lot he brings me packages too.What happen to his name Syd? Forget Xxxxx very important in Physixxxxx.

Me cheers Serena ,but me cheered sucks too. GO USerenA . US of A not fun with Wimbledon'ts.Know Why? US of A no like Physics . Physics Albert from Neurope,not New York. US of A say funny tennis players for migrants just like Einstein. I buy new raquett'e looks like fly hitter. Me look .:huh:Mr. Milson said ,product of the USA,made in China. Mr. Bilson baliw .Mr. Bilson makes baby products. Who is a cheater Mr. Bilson or Mr. Head?

Next time we call Wimbledon't , Wimbledonovic, too many Ivanojovic, what wrong people all names sounds alike.On even number years , Wilmbledon't is Wilmbledonovic ,on odd number years, Wimbledonova. Any corrections? Players allowed to challenge umpires decision . In Boston you kiss their ass.

Me like going to Boston. Favorite my place: Find Insanity there or here. Or (hey or , you again? )Ok me go make Oregami......nyt nyt in Nyu Jersey.

2. YAY, I'm also watching Wimbledon. I love Tennis, my favorite sport.

I am rooting for Ivanovic, Jankovic and Djokovic. 3 young Serbs in the top 5.

And also Tipsarevic, who made it through to the next round, he's ranked 30th or something, and is a bit older than his compatriots.

Names that end in IC are usually of Yugoslavian descent. OVA can be Czech/Slovak or Russian.

Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Russia, 3 great Slavic tennis nations.

3. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  4. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

The ultimate Xpression of Precision in Action.Every swing of the racket is an interactions of motion of millions of fibers from the body ,mind & the unknown suspended by or against the wind..It is mind boggling.

Physics in Motion...Tennis .Go Federer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.