The story I sold was published in a magazine today!!!

Some of you know I write fiction, but for many years i didn't write. I took it up a few years ago and finally sold my first short story in over a decade (note I had also recently published a story in an unpaid fiction website but paid publication is much more difficult to achieve).

Today, the magazine came out!!! My story Shadow is a "flash fiction" under 1,000 words about a young artist who was estranged from her abusive father and is now coping after his sudden death. It was published in a Canadian magazine called Dreamers creative writing magazine and they publish "heartfelt stories" about things like relationships, addiction and families. The magazine is available on their website for $5.99 (e-copy) or $9.99 (hard copy). Please contact me if you would like a link or just google "dreamers creative writing" issue #9.

I realize $5.99 is a lot for some people here and you may not wish to spend the money to read just my story which is 1 page. Feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do. But if you want to read my story and you can afford it, I highly recommend buying the magazine as they are a very worthwhile publication-- there are not many fiction magazines that care about psychological and emotional depth as much as literary devices. They have great articles and stories besides mine!!!

Daphna

Ninja of light
Some of you know I write fiction, but for many years i didn't write. I took it up a few years ago and finally sold my first short story in over a decade (note I had also recently published a story in an unpaid fiction website but paid publication is much more difficult to achieve).

Today, the magazine came out!!! My story Shadow is a "flash fiction" under 1,000 words about a young artist who was estranged from her abusive father and is now coping after his sudden death. It was published in a Canadian magazine called Dreamers creative writing magazine and they publish "heartfelt stories" about things like relationships, addiction and families. The magazine is available on their website for $5.99 (e-copy) or $9.99 (hard copy). Please contact me if you would like a link or just google "dreamers creative writing" issue #9.

I realize $5.99 is a lot for some people here and you may not wish to spend the money to read just my story which is 1 page. Feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do. But if you want to read my story and you can afford it, I highly recommend buying the magazine as they are a very worthwhile publication-- there are not many fiction magazines that care about psychological and emotional depth as much as literary devices. They have great articles and stories besides mine!!!
That’s amazing! So happy for you!!!*stars

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00