The straw broke the camel's back.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chameleo, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chameleo

Chameleo Member

To whom it may concern, or lack there of,

I've come to a pinnacle stage of misery and there's no binding way out for me now. In twenty-four years, I've never known a true sense of contentment, never had a break and never knew how to regulate my emotional ebb. Something's finally happened and given me the grace to accept defeat. I'm in trouble with the law and the Office of the Attorney General. I thought things were starting to look up and I was wrong, dead wrong. In lieu of recent events, I've decided to save everyone and myself the trouble that is me and end my life. All of my aspirations are now rendered unobtainable and have the world crashing in on me and leaving me in a dark age and I was already in the grey, lonely and cold.

To whom ever reads this, goodbye and I hope everyone else finds some solace in life.
  2. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

I can understand wanting to die from being in trouble with the law but most jails have rehab and this could the break you've been looking for, as hard as that may be to believe. I hope you don't go through with it and you can get the help you deserve.
  3. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I'm another one that cares about you, and I hope you're reading this. Keep posting to us, and let us help you through each day. Sometimes, those government agencies try to intimidate you into thinking they have more power that they really do. Sort of softening you up for when they offer a plea deal. I'm not saying that's what's happening here, and I don't want to minimize your situation.

But you are a human being, with all of our frailties and quirks, but also with the capacity to care. That gives you value, and you're worth saving.

I hope you'll come back to post again

4. Hey Chameleo,
    I'm new to the site, but I really hope you don't go through with it. We're all here to get support from one another in the hopes that we can make things better in our lives. I know I'm here because of the part of me who doesn't really want to die. Whenever I get the impulse to do anything, I try to remember that part of me, the part of me who is innocent, the part of me who wants to preserve my life, the part of me who didn't do anything to deserve having my life ended. I try to remember that I have a good part, a caring part, a part who can love and be loved -- even if I'm not feeling that way anymore I know I'm capable of it.

I can understand how you're feeling, of course, because I'm obviously here, too, with these thoughts. But, we need to all hold on long enough to figure out how to keep holding on a little bit longer.

I hope you stay with us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.