The Sun

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Zaparc©, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaparc©

Zaparc© Active Member

Usually, when the sun comes out, people enjoy going outside more often, and generally have a happier persona than say they would on a miserable, dull day. I, however, am the opposite. When I go out in the sun, I feel like all of the facial imperfections I have are highlighted by its gaze, and I stick out like a sore thumb.

Do you feel like this?

2. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Light is ok for me but warm is not. I like the cold weathers and cold summers. As long as light is there. I would say I love and hate the sun. Without light I am very deppressive.

3. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i prefer darkness. i get such a rush, off night time. and the stars make me tired. but i also like heat...

4. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

I do not like going out at all, especially if it's sunny and more people are out. I always feel like I stand out and not in a good way. I prefer cooler weather where I can wear more clothes and not be noticed as much.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't mind the sun so much but can't take the heat.. I stay locked away from the world so I am snow white.. I always wear long pants because people laugh at me for being so pale..I think I really prefer night time..

6. Mr A and the sky pilots

Mr A and the sky pilots Well-Known Member

I go outside when i have to, but prefer to have the blinds down all day, i hate the sun in my eyes and i hate the heat. I love the rain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.