The sunset staring back won't last forever... forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexDanish

Account Closed
Words. Love. I love you. Over time... Like a sandcastle succumbing to the waves, they erode until what you have left is a pitiful monument of what once was. I read into my past, and it's all promises, promises, promises. None come to fruition, they just rusted away. And all our plans... Our schemes. I guess everyone else grew up and I'm the one left with the blueprints to how things were supposed to go.

Everyone else moved on, but I didn't. I'm the only one that didn't. I'm that same, scared kid I was in Gr. 10 in November. Not knowing where to go.

Overdosing on XXXX seems easy enough. I don't know. Something to just take all this pain away. To just end it all. Just... Black. Not even a stream of consciousness. Just... The end. That's what I want. It's so simple.

I want to stay asleep forever

Last edited by a moderator:

Tam

I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. Your words are so sad. Just want you to know what you said touched me. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Alex,
I don't think anyone wants you to harm yourself..You say you are negative but I have seen replies to others from you and you showed you care... How about caring for yourself.. You have friends here and we will listen to you..Take care My Friend..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00