The sword in the corner.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pain&Sorrow, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pain&Sorrow

Pain&Sorrow Well-Known Member

There is a rather large sword in the corner of my room, its edges are not sharp, but the tip could cut a hair. I'm thinking of impaling myself.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Fucking painful, but you probably won't die... Might have some permanent damage, though.

3. Pain&Sorrow

Pain&Sorrow Well-Known Member

not if i bleed to death.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Bleeding to death is a slow way to go and not pleasant either. Chances are you'd start to change your mind and call for help. So why not skip the first part and call for help now.

5. Brighid Moon

Brighid Moon Member & Antiquities Friend

itmahanh's right. Last time I did something that bad, I ended up with blood all over the place, and it was hell to get out of the carpet, and I got too scared and called 911. And it hurts like hell. (Not that I actually did what you're talking about, but I'd imagine that would hurt even more so.) It takes 20+ minutes to bleed out. That's a lot of time to think. I don't suggest this as an option. Is there someone you can call or talk to?

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Bleeding to death is very difficult, actually... Your body is pretty good at repairs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.