The System.. :ballchain:

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

So I worked full time for 2 months. I stopped working on 5/30/14 now SSI is turned off. Food Stamps reduces to $15.. And I reported this to both social security and food stamps a MONTH ago (6/2). Now I realize it takes time to change it in the system.. But they haven't even PUT MY PAY STUBS IN AT SOCIAL SECURITY!!!! And I've been there 3 or 4 times!!! given Different answers!! Some say its delay by 1 month, today they told me 2 months!! Supposedly someone is supposed to call me Monday but I'm fucking pissed.. When I first reported my job / income they got all pissed at me, because apparently their PHONE LINE NEVER PUT MY INFO IN!!!! And I called TWICE! Before I got a resources review to tell them I was working!! and they get pissed at me because I didn't inform them!???? FUCK YOU!! Now I had a letter saying I owe govt 721$.. I have no income at all. I barely came up with money for bills this month (from my vacation fund), and I'm being told I may or may not be able to get the full amount or anything of SSI next month! And no one can be fucking strait with me! You all seem so fucking incompetent!! So don't give a FUCK! PUT ME RIGHT BACK ON THE FUCKING STREETS YOU FUCKERS!!

2. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I agree with you, the welfare system and SSI are fucking idiotic. Hell, my husband and I got married over a year ago and we told them about it on several different occasions, including on our renewal paperwork, over the phone, and in person, and they still have both of us listed as single. Not to mention, I've had a job for about 3 months, which I also told them about, they never put that in either.