The test that made me find out that i am dumb!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by life, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. life

life Well-Known Member

http://simple-iq.com/

well maybe my english isnt that good(i am studying english nearly for 3 years now) but i can say ceartinly that i am dumn!thats why i need to also end this ki

2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Hey, your English is pretty good. I've seen a lot of non-English speakers eventually speak as good or better English than the native speakers.

And thats just a silly IQ test, I don't think they hold much merit. I know getting a bad result on that seems bad, it seems like even more bad news for you, but its really nothing. Sorry my post isn't better.

3. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

I got a 115, but I speaks purfect inglish, so I totally have the advantage. I do mean that because its not just speaking it is understanding the words I don't have to rethink any of the words, or all of them. I only know english, well som spanish, but if I hear spanish I rethink most words into english. Deliberately confusing sentences (like this one) will make you take more time because it is harder to read (surprise surprise!) but that added time will affect your final score and make the score
    artifically lower.

I went through with my age as 9 and just clicked false for every answer in less then 15 seconds and scored like 128. +

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2007
  4. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

IQ tests are meaningless, very few people even take them seriously.

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

142, but I'm not sure any iq test that takes only 13 minutes is very accurate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.