The Thing I Think That Gives My Life Such Little Meaning To Me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ihatemyselfalot, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

I'm dumb....

I can't explain myself, I am that fucking stupid... :grr:

You all seem to be able to explain yourselves and express yourselves, I can't..

I'm sooooo fucking stupid that I don't know how I exist..

I have a very low I.Q as well, I am literally points away from being this..

I hate myself..
  2. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Not all people are as good as others at explaining themselves. Don't feel bad, sometimes you just need the right inspiration or mood to get you going. There is no right or wrong either, how you express yourself or your thoughts/feelings is your own unique way.

Also, I'm in a similar situation as you. I know how I feel, but when I try to write it out, my obsessive-compulsive behavior kicks in and I try to make it all perfect. Most times it ends up me giving up because I don't think the words are right or they don't convey my message clearly enough. (In fact, at this point, I've probably re-written this message at least three times >_<)

Just give it a try once more. Don't worry about how it looks or if it makes sense, because you can always keep trying until you get what you want. :) And you're not stupid. You can type clearly from what I see and you're here trying to get help, which to me, seems like a smart thing to do.

Hope I helped some. I'm not too good at motivational speeches and just as bad with advice.
  3. Ihatemyselfalot

You have absolutely no idea how familiar all that sounds, I do it all the time, I re-write and edit, then just get stuck so I think "FUCK IT!!" and then give up.

I think you did an great job.

I will try again soon.

Thanks. :)
  4. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you for the next time you try. Hopefully you find the words you're looking for next time, and if not, just hit "submit" anyway (sometimes that works for me). Don't worry about getting everything out all at once, just take baby steps at first.

Glad I could be of some help and again, best of luck to you. :)
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I don't think your stupid.. Take your time and just write short threads on whats bothering you.. I know how you feel... I have to really concentrate on what I am trying to say..I have to edit alot of it..I'm better at giving replies than starting my own threads.. I give you credit on your courage..Just wanted you to know you aren't alone in this...Take care!!!
  6. Ihatemyselfalot

I just typed a whole fucking response into this fucking box took fucking ages to do and then it logs me out and i fucking lose it fucking ****!!!!!

So fucking pissed off right now, why is it that i get logged the fuck out every time i type for a fucking while thats the problem with this fucking website, you cant do jack shit for more than 30 fucking seconds before you get fucking logged out!!!
    Fuck this website!!!

Whats the fucking point of this if you have less than 30 fucking seconds and can type only small amounts of things before you fucking lose it all???

Admins might wanna work on that because i would bet good money that im not the first to complain about this shit.

7. boo

boo Well-Known Member

This is a skill you can practice and hone. Don't give up.
  8. Ihatemyselfalot

Yeah, I've calmed down now man..

After writing what I did for the amount of time it took me, its proper frustrating...
  9. Daijou

Daijou Well-Known Member

I can understand your frustration and I'm sorry to hear that happened to you, especially after you got it to something you were happy with. I'm not sure what could've caused that, so I can't help much there. A way to semi-prepare for a situation of that sort is to copy the part of your message that you've already written up, so if you lose it or your browser shuts itself, then you can always just paste it. Typing it in another program could work as well now that I think about it, then just copy it over afterwords.

Good luck and keep working at it. :)