The thought of killing myself makes me feel so good

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by devoidofhope, Oct 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devoidofhope

devoidofhope Member

It makes me feel at ease. The fact that I can separate myself from this hellish world and eliminate all of my problems with one quick action. And then there will be no more. No more jealousy of others who have what I will never get, no more problems, no more stress. All gone. That is the best feeling in the world. Happiness is unattainable for me on this planet and so it's on to wherever. who cares?

2. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Heh. I know the floaty-detched-somewhat-peaceful feeling that serious suicidal thoughts can produce. It seems such a contradiction that our brains can do that, since we've been biologically ingrained with such a survival instinct.

Well, whatever the cause, I know my feelings aren't trustworthy.

Are yours?

3. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

yeah it makes me feel the same way when I think about suicide.

4. faceshed

faceshed Active Member

I like to remind myself that the world has been around for a long time before me and will continue to do it's thing long after I'm gone.
    it's a funny kind of peace I get from knowing that I'm next to nothing.

5. roxanne-lee

roxanne-lee Guest

yeah totally agree with you, all day yesterday the only thing on my mind was suicide, and last night i actually dreamt about it and it felt was so peaceful, i woke up wanting to do it then, but i know its not the answer to my problems, just cant find any other solution:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.