The thought of suicide.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ryster12, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryster12

Ryster12 New Member

I feel like shit. I wake up every morning, scared to what may come my way. I am just an average kid, just turned 16, and have been hoping for the day it gets better. It never gets better. My parents are the main reason I want to end it right here. I have a sister who is almost the perfect everything. She gets straight A's, scholarships, anything that comes her way, she does with ease. Me on the other hand, struggle with some things. It would be fine if my parents just let me get through it, but they have to make me feel like crap about almost everything I do. Such as I get a bad grade in school, they will say I wanted to get that grade, and that I do everything just to piss them off. I don't know what to do about it. My parents expect me to live p to my sisters standard, and become the perfect child. I can't do that, even if I tried. I can't stand to look at myself after I talk to my parents. They degrade me like i'm an immature, idiot that doesn't want good for his life. I have great friends, but none that I can go up to a confess my troubles with. That bright day when it gets better just doesn't seem close enough. I hate my family, I hate my life, and I hate not feeling good enough for anyone or anything. I need something to go to, something to just make me stop feeling like I would be better off just hanging myself and let all the troubles fade off. I can't continue living my life like this, and don't know where to turn. Anyone have any suggestions that I can use to help me pull through?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ryster my suggestion to you would be to talk to a councillor at your school let know how you are feeling You maynot excel in academics but in other areas. You can only do what you can do hun Talk to the councillors okay You are 16 you can talk to your doctor as well with out him or her disclosing anything to your parents You need to talk to someone that understands hun the councillors will hugs to you they may even help yor parents see not all children are the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.