the thoughts are back and overwhelmiing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Doogan1890, May 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doogan1890

Doogan1890 Member

i am completely loosing it. i have no idea what i am feeling anymore. i can't focus, i can't sleep, i can't get out of bed in the mornign, there is no joy in anything anymore. how do i get past it...i don't want to kill myself i just need to escape, to runaway. i am in a real fragile state mind right now. i think everything is just all coming up at once, i have supressed for so long that i don't know i can do it anymore. nothing seems to distract me from the feelings anymore. not work, not love, not life or friends. i am at a loss because i just want to scream as loud as i possibliy can. i need to see some kind of light at the end of the tunnel. i am barely surviving...and surviving is not living. i am not sure how to get out of this rut that i am in. i am jsut sinking slowly. not sure who i am anymore...

2. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

what about meditating or yoga or some such, these help relax the mind and body, etc.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

take a break away if you can go on a mini vacation to get away from all stress you are feeling Also talk to your doctor ok maybe get some therapy to help you cope when you get so overwhelmed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.