The time has come I'm leaving life for good!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've now decided 100% I'm leaving this world I can't keep doing this anymore,I've been fighting for that long but it's over I will build up the courage and then bang goodbye tonight I have to do this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008
  2. Alastair

Alastair Well-Known Member

what set you off?
  3. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Ace hun :hug: please talk to someone. A friend, counselor or anyone you think you can trust. If you have the feeling there is noone you can trust in this world, please call a crisis hotline or go to the hospital. We are here for you.
    Lots of love,
    Beret xxx
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do it ace. Put the gun away in a safe place.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I remember watching a guy on Opera who shot himself in the head with a shotgun, but he didn't die. He was missing half of his head but he survived. This is not something that you want to do ace.
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Basically the fact that everything is shit in my life and nothing is worth going on for,I have a strong desire to end it and tonight I'm going fuck this shit.Thank's everyone for your replies and kind word's of support,I just cant do this anymore.:sad:
  7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

don't go ace, stay and talk with someone plz.
  8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

ace pls dont hun :hug:
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Be strong Ace. You have to keep fighting and don't give up.
  10. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

ace, whatever youre going through im not gonna sit back and pretend i know the feeling. Maybe i do, it depends on what youre going through, but at least let me know, maybe i can give you advice or something..add me to your msn so we can talk..^_^
  11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's so hard to change something I have my mind firmly set on,I'm really sorry I have to do this bye.:sad:
  12. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Ace...If you do decide you want to talk, find me..
    If not, safe journey my friend... x
  13. aflatearth

aflatearth New Member

Please dont. Please dont. My aim sn is Aflatearth, can you message me and talk to me about things? please?
  14. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: Please don't leave. :cry:
  15. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've weighed everything up and I'm going nothing is worth it,there is far too much pain living goodbye everyone.
  16. SkyHigh

SkyHigh Guest

Please don't go :cry:

I know I don't know you but I feel sad.
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  17. It's never too late to change one's mind. Don't feel that just because you've announced this and scheduled it, you are now unable to turn back. I think we all should know by now that making plans for our lives is one of the best ways to make God laugh, haha.

And what's this about having nothing to live for? Look at all of the replies to this post. Look at all of these people who will be devastated if you go through with this. If you have no other reason to live, why not live so that we do not have to mourn you?

We're all here for you, whether it's convenient or not. We all want you to get through this, and we all want to help you do so. Please don't give up just yet. You can help us by staying alive, and we can help you by finding some meaning in your life. It would be so much better if we could all support one another. Wouldn't that be worth so much more than throwing your life away?
  18. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

Ace, I've read a few of your posts and not replied to them. I don't know what has happened in your life. Maybe you've tried to do something about your situation and it hasn't worked. Either way you can't go on feeling like this. What's the biggest cause of your suicidal feelings?
  19. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thankyou sky,winged and river I can't take anymore of these mood swing's they kill me to bits and my Ocd and Body dysmorphic disorder is such a pain also I struggle each day so badly.:sad:
  20. danni

danni Chat Buddy

:hug: ace where all here for you hun :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.