The time has come

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace

My birthday is in four days I plan to be gone by then if not on that day,I have a sure fire method that will do the job so I feel so at ease.

Sa Palomera

Can I ask why you wanna go, and why then?

Please hang in there... Talk to us about what's on your mind? :hug:

We're here to listen. PM me if you wanna talk in private, my inbox is always open

:arms:

ace

Can I ask why you wanna go, and why then?

Please hang in there... Talk to us about what's on your mind? :hug:

We're here to listen. PM me if you wanna talk in private, my inbox is always open

:arms:
So I'll know that definitely I'll end this pain and hopefully it will be before then.Nothing can be done to stop this I've put up with this shit long enough,why wait any longer?:sad:

R

Robin

Maybe you're not so much a victim of life but a victim of your own pain. I don't know what's left you in such pain but it's obvious that you are suffering right now. If you would like you could post more about how you feel and what brought you to this point, it may help, it's worth a shot at any rate and after all, what harm can it do?

ace

because there's always a chance of improvement, maybe?

Can I ask what shit you've put up with long enough?
The shit from this pain of depression it's ongoing and has been for that many years my Ocd and in particular my Bdd.I'm alway's so depressed and angry and can't seem to stop it or get better I'm so tired of it all,I seriously don't see any chance of improvement.:sad:

Stylez

yeah but speciafically are you going through that makes you feel like this? is a parent ill? did someone tell you off? etc.etc.etc.?

ace

yeah but speciafically are you going through that makes you feel like this? is a parent ill? did someone tell you off? etc.etc.etc.?
I'm tired to death of feeling so depressed and the past that hurt's me so much:sad:,I'm sick and tired with my severe obsessions over myself I have severe bdd the obsessions about my looks nose and teeth especially it's that serious.also I'm not that bright of a person I can't handle this depression anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00