The time has come

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ferret, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferret

Ferret Well-Known Member

The time has come to say goodbye
    Wanted only good, at least I tried
    The past is strong, holds deep regret
    My mind is lying, this isn't a test

Love is cruel, I tried to hide
    Can't fight my fear, a raging tide
    Swallows my insides, burns my feelings
    A waste of life, I'm left here screaming
    To die alone, my only being

So there goes it folks. I feel crazy today. Love fucking sucks. Two years ago I fell in love with the one and only girl that I would ever feel love for. Now she's with someone else, of course. How the boo hoo fairytale ends in this repetitive demise. It's been two years and I haven't found anyone else. I really need to die now. I'm glad I'm a fan of insane stunts, because my final accident, that's going to be pretty insane.

Can't even talk about anything in chat anymore, everyone seems normal. Or maybe they don't want to listen to other people complain about their issues. I don't blame them you won't be hearing about my complains anymore. When they recover my smashed up motorcycle out of the water, then the peace, the peace will finally come.

Bye all. Hope I didn't stir up too much s*&t.
  2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

Please neither do this nor do this in the way that you intend.

Smashing up in a motorcycle, you could easily end up paralyzed or hurting someone else. No method of suicide is good, but suicide by car accident is among the worst.

It seems like you are saying that the break up is the reason for your plan to attempt, but I think the real reason is that you have an illness that you have left untreated. People who are not ill also suffer pain from the end of relationships, but they don't try to kill themselves.

Please try some treatment, or go to a hospital if you feel you are in danger of killing yourself.

If you can get better, I bet that you can find someone that you like better than the old girlfriend who can make you forget.
  3. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

If anyone has been where you are it is me. But it took some devine intervention for me to realize that those thoughts and feelings are lies. I matter more than I ever knew! So do you friend and I pray that you give life a chance, and do some souls searching. I did and I will NEVER regret it. Love is real, and it is waiting for everyone. Blessings..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.