The Time I Punched Out A Paedophile

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Ihatemyselfalot, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

I'm a male.

I used to work in a restaurant that on a Friday and Saturday night became the most popular bar in the town when I was 14, and me and my friend were the same age and we used to be able to get drunk all the time working Saturday nights.

We had an awesome head chef, but he had a fall out with the restaurant owner and he was quickly fired and we had a agency chef that came in for about 2.5 months and he was a cool guy, I cant remember his name, but I remember that he looked a lot like the comedian Bill Maher but he was from an agency and the owner couldn't afford to keep paying £15 an hour for him to work in the kitchen, so the next week after he left we got this new guy called Paul, and he was a sleezy mother fucker, bug fat dude in this mid 40's really, everything was a sex joke gone too far, I remember when a hunter sold the place about 12 dead rabbits and I was disgusted because I'm a veggie and he was taunting me with it waving in in my face and then he said "what about if I finger fuck it?, do veggies have a problem with that?, I mean if your not eating them then you must be fucking them" then he started sticking his finger into this dead rabbits arse and then said "is this a typical Friday night for you?" and we all hated him and nobody really wanted anything to do with him, he would harass all the under age female waitresses and stuff and they were all disgusted by the guy.

This one night we were working and it came to 12am and we were out in the back alley behind the bar restaurant drinking, me my mate who I washed pots with, and three of the waiters because we all went to school together and our shift was over and we were drinking beer and smoking cigarettes (This is why I loved this job at 14 years old lol) and this Paul guy come out drinking a big bottle of wine to himself, and he offers us all a beer each and he goes and gets a tray full of beer and this goes on until about 1:30 am and we have all had about 6 beers each from this guy, two of the waiters taxi finally arrives after waiting for about 30 minutes and then the other one has to go at about 2am, then there is just me and my pot washing buddy went to go pick up a pizza that we ordered about 15 minutes ago and it was me and Paul, and he bought me and my mate another beer for when he comes back and he gives me another cigarette, and we are just randomly talking, because me and the waiters had been talking and he had just been observing, and looking at us, and we all spotted him looking at us in weird places, like our arses and stuff, and then I was just there with him and I had no idea what to say, and then he just starts trying to flirt with me!!!

And I just nodded and said "yeah" or "no" to everything he said and just waiting desperately for my mate to come back so he can down his beer and we can just split because I don't trust this guy and I want to go because he is starting to tell me about how he "hates his wife and he wants to try men", which is fine, because my mate who I washed up with at the time came out to me as gay a few weeks before this happened, and if that's what is going on the fine, if you want to be with a willing same sex partner of legal age, then he said that its good to see me laugh and smile with my friends and that I have a beautiful smile and I should more and I move further away from him on the bench, but then he puts his hand on my knee and I'm freaked out so I push his hand off and I'm like "YO! What the fuck?!?" and then he reaches and puts his hand on my crotch so I grab his arm and I throw it at back at him, so I stand up and then he grabs my arm laughing and saying "wait a minute" because I want to get out of this alley and go find my mate in a pizza shop where if he tries anything with me he will be caught immediately so he wouldn't bother, so I start walking away and then he starts following me and he catches up and puts his hands on my shoulders and makes a motion with his thumbs as if he was going to give me a shoulder massage and I just say "Let go, just leave me alone, alright!" and he starts laughing and grabs my arm again and then I'm facing him to tell him to fuck off, so then he walks towards me with his arms out and his eyes closed as if he was trying to hug me and then try to kiss me, and I'm a big guy, I used to be a boxer at that age, and I was 6'0 and I'm 6'4 now so with his eyes closed I just give him the hardest right cross to the nose I could and his nose goes off like a fountain and he just looks at me wiping the blood off his nose and he just says "c'mon experiment, that's what you should do at your age", then I punch him twice again and just scream "FUCK OFF!!!" and then I kicked him in the nads and ran away to the pizza shop.

And I never saw him again, and I haven't seen him since, he wasn't in the kitchen the next week.

I don't know why, but I went to see my friend who I used to wash up with last night because we haven't seen each other since we were 16 and now we are 20, nearly 21 and I was reminded of that when I decided that I would never tell a soul about it, but I thought I would on this place.

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

You go!

What a weirdo...

If he's gonna do that with kids than he's gonna cop a shitload. I'm glad you weren't taken advantage of :) :hug:

3. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Good job!

Honestly, more kids/teenagers need to react the way you did and protect themselves! People like him can be very dangerous - and he got just what he deserved when he tried to make you a target.

There was a girl who lived on my street when I lived in the city- during college. I saw her most days, playing on her front lawn with a bunch of her dolls and she always waved and said hello to everyone XD
    One day; the weather wasn't too great-- it was hot and muggy and there was a bit of a drizzle all day... so no one was really outside.
    I was on my way to the store to get ice cream or something... because our a/c was on the fritz. I saw this little girl playing in the little centralized recreation area (the park in between all of the cramped houses) all by herself.
    I waved and she waved back, everything was fine.
    On my way back from the store 5 minutes later, I saw this older guy who I'd never seen before in the neighbourhood standing inside the fence talking to her. I figured he must be a relative, or just some old guy out on a walk... but there was a van parked outside of the fence (his van) and still-- no one else was around.
    As I walked closer and closer, I noticed that he was stepping closer to her and she was playing and laughing or whatever; but then he took her hand and the look on her face was like: "I don't really know you... why are you touching me?" and shocked!
    I dropped my bag and ran over there; leaping over the fence, yelling "Hey! Hey!"
    He let go of her and ran around the barrier, jumped in his van and drove off.
    I walked her home and her mom yelled at her after hearing what had happened... it could've been anyone's kid though.
    Even living in a 'safe' area; it's not guaranteed that nothing will happen to your child when they're left unattended.
    From then on, she only played in the fenced back yard by herself.

I swear to God-- I saw a story on the news not even a week later; about an elderly man who had abducted a child on the other side of the city- fitting his description; his van's description...
    ugh.
    I despise people who think they can just get away with shit like that!!!

4. Ihatemyselfalot

Ihatemyselfalot Banned Member

I think things like Krav Maga should be mandatory school learning.

5. Akita

Akita Well-Known Member

Way to go! I can't stand people like that. It disguists me like nothing else could.

6. NotThisLife

NotThisLife Well-Known Member

I'd have knocked his ass flat for that alone ^

I commend you and my only regret is that I didn't get to see you knock his ass down.

7. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Good job!

8. Iron Halo

Iron Halo Active Member

Oh right, then when the people who will be pedophiles grow up they know Krav Maga and child abductions will look more like a John Woo movie. I approve.

9. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

When I was younger, there was always and adult willing to give us alcohol and drugs just to hang out with them.

Now as an adult I see how dangerous it was for us. We all need to teach our kids that its not okay for an adult to act like a kid and for that adult to want kids around them, even if they are supplying the goods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.