the Time is coming,

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kohdii, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kohdii

Kohdii Member

I have saved up for my ticket to Greece and plan for it to be a one-way. I want my last hours to be among the pantheon and the delphi ruins and the sight of the islands of greece against the ocean. I plan on leaving a letter to anyone who cares and write a letter to my soulmate (if theres such a thing) and forever seal it. I have given up, life is over for me I was never meant to be here. No friends, no family, no hopes or desire to live, just going to leave..and I feel at peace already.

2. despairguy

despairguy Active Member

Hi, I'm not here to support u... but I'm in the exact same situation. Our pre and after death goals are certainly different, but the concept is the same. Just like u, I also found that inner peace and I'm actually happy to quit, I'd never thought it'd feel so good, but first I have to so some last thing as u have to as well.
    I just hope any pain u r enduring goes away and... have a nice trip ^^

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

then your depression has hit rock bottom and you need to be reaching out for help so you can go to greece and find that soul mate and be happy. Get some help okay new therapy new medication new life

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I wish you well on your trip. Sometimes we just need to leave everything behind in order to make something great.

5. alloutoftears

alloutoftears Account Closed

i'm jealous, i always wanted to do island hopping in greece

have a blast, cool idea btw

6. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

I am confused by your post, dear.
    Are you going to greece, or are u going to greece to commit suicide? D:
    Please, don't! You really do have a soulmate out there, and you need to be on this earth to find them or for them to find you! Please hold on! I totally agree greece has the greatest sites, but not for your last moments on earth.
    You don't have to have family , friends, desires and hopes, to live life. How do u think some animals survive? You can live life. It is not your time to go! If you need a friend, i'll be your friend.I will communicate with you. Just give me your msn :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.