The time is now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I am tired of being ignored, by so called friends and loved ones. All that the years have proven is that the people closet to me don't give a damn about me and it is impossible for me to make new friends. I have decided to end my life and end it soon. I tried scheduling a doctors appoiment for early in the week, and I am going to tell her how I feel sooner or later, and if she can't convice me otherwise then that night I am going to do it, I have the method its about as fullproff as you can get. I am so sick of living, I don't see how other people mannage, all I know is I can't so I won't suffer anymore.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Mord...is there something that has happened recently that makes the pain worse? Please talk about what is going on for you...I know we are cyber pals, but you should not be alone and I am here should you want to talk...big hugs, J

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're seeing the doctor..that's a positive thing to do.. I'm hoping she can convince you to stay and give you more of the help you need..
    keep fighting..

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Mordeci,
    The only thing i can tell you is find new friends. I have learned to trust no one, including so called 'loved ones' and family. Just about anyone can ditch you. Don't kill yourself over this.

5. pg93

pg93 New Member

finding new friends.. force yourself to be happy and positive, open to whats around you. it worked a lot for me. eventually youll find some people throughout the normal days that will share your humor. the truth is, no one wants to be around a sad person for too long before either they are sad or feel youre hopeless. when you force your hapiness just a bit it will work. itll take some time but it does work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.