The time may be nearing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AmericanNight, Sep 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmericanNight

AmericanNight Member

I'm really tired now, I wish I could tell all of you what I face on a daily basis but I can't. I'm so tired of all the things happening in my life that I am slowly but surely edging toward the edge. I am truly on the verge.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really hope you can find the strength to hold on. There are people here who will listen if you decide you want to talk.

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. Having been on that edge myself I understand just what you must be going through. Finding SF has been the thing that has saved me. I know it can be hard to open up to people about what your problems are but I have found that talking with some of the members here has been a great help. Without doubt it is the only reason I am still here. Finding people who are helpful and supportive hasn't got rid of the pain I feel but it has helped me to cope with things a lot better. Hope you can find that same support. Best wishes.

4. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

When you are feeling less tired, please let us know what is on your mind. Everyone here is here to help you and we want to try our best to. You can always PM me if you need to talk or vent. Talk to one of us before you make any desicions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.