The Train

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Dubstepper, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

I'm Finally Back. Unfortunately. Last Time I Was Here I Was Planning On Lying Down On The Railroad Tracks Near My House. I Don't Remember If I Posted Or Not. I Drank A Lot Of Smirnoff. Actually Finished Almost Twenty I Think. But From What The Doc Said And My Family Said I Stumbled Outside And Ow Uncle Followed A Minute Later. I Made It To The Bridge Over The Creek And Started Cutting My Arms Something Awful. Then I Passed Out Against The Railing. And Ow Uncle Carried My Bleeding Self Back Home And They Got An Ambulance. I Lost Almost A Quarter Of My Blood. (un)Luckily I'm Able To Take Any Blood. I'm O-something. Anyways I've Got Thirty Stitches And I'm Home. My Parents Watch Me And My Drinking Too Much Now. They Think I Just Got Mad And Drunk And Didn't Know What I Was Doing. I'm Just Wondering Does Anyone Here Care If I Try Again Or Not

2. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

I Use My Phone For Internet So Just For Clarification, I Apologize For The Constant Capitals And Any "Ow's" Should Be Read As "My's"

3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Maybe you should tell them why you did what you did. That is, if you think they would be supportive.

Glad you didn't perish

4. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

Sigh. If you're ready to make a big choice like suicide, you should be ready to make it stone-cold sober. Ethanol encourages bad decisions, like exchanging a high-likelihood method for a low-likelihood one, or attempting in front of someone who can stop you.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please get help from someone in the position to do so. You need to tell them what your intentions really were. I can tell you are in a lot of pain. I am glad your uncle followed you and your parents are keeping a closer eye on you. Please don't give up on your life. :hug:

6. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

Well Just So Everyone Knows, I'm Going To My Doctor On Friday And Hopefully He Will Refer Me To A Therapist. I Told Them Everything I Was Trying To Do And Now My Mom Won't Say A Word To Me And I Haven't Been In My House For The Past Weekend. I Slept In My Car Because I Just Feel The Tension And Disappointment Coming From Them. It Just Makes It Worse.

7. I have thought about the train too. That's a tough call there. On the one hand it would be quick, but man that takes balls.

8. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

Don't Think About It. After What I've Done I Realize I Made A Stupid Mistake. Don't Think Of Using A Train. You Would Flip Out Before It Got Too Close. Gentlelady. Thanks For Your Kindness. And You Too Lead Savior. And Those I Didn't Mention.

9. I bet, I don't think I could go that route.

10. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

I'd imagine that any method with that level of certainty requires a lot of fortitude. Trains are likely to be noisier than most, though.

11. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

sorry this is so late, Ive only just seen the post and hope you're doing okay.
    I'm sorry for what you have been through, I live near a railway bridge and for the past week Ive been sizing it up and thinking about it. I'm sorry your mum hasn't spoken to you, how are things now? you shouldn't feel ashamed about what happened, your suffering a lot and need support and i hope your now getting that.

take care xxx

12. riddle

riddle Member

I agree, any serious method takes balls. I also think that you really need to make sure no one is around if you're going to do it.

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've had the train on my mind also and going to the local shop's there's a level crossing and seeing that thing just burst through at those spped's really hit's you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.