The Truth is...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I tried distracting myself from reality, but the truth is I am a worthless and hopless human being. I have a future that was predetermined for me that I am going to hate for the rest of my life, what I really want to do with my life I am completly talentless in, I have no redeeming qualiaties that would make life worth living. Beyond that I am far behind in school, my classmates want nothing to do with me, I have no one to talk to except my therpist once a week, my life is pointless. I don't have the strength or desire to carry on anymore.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry things continue to feel so awful...is there a way to reduce your load in school or get tutoring so that you do not feel so behind? this is a very difficult time for many ppl; I know I almost failed my first two yrs...hope you can find a way to take off some of the pressure...big hugs, J

3. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

In 70 years you'll look back and laugh at what you call problems!

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

what do you really want to do with your life?

5. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Don't know what I want to do with my life, honestly I don't like any of my options that much.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2010
  6. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

What are the options you have you don't like? If you could do anything at all in the world, what would it be?

I think that even when everything is against you and it looks like the future is set in stone, dreams come true, and life changes in a heart beat.

7. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

Nothing really I don't have to many options, I am quickly realizing I have no real talents and no real potential in anything, I am probably going to flunk out of school because I haven't been puting the work into it and honestly I am starting to care less and less.

8. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

You said there was something you'd like to do but have little talent for. But being passionate about something is talent in itself, because it gives you the drive to accomplish something when others give up. Just wanting something is enough--if you'll go after it, despite setbacks, the doors will open.

We've PMed, and I'd love to listen to anything you're feeling or going through. Tell me if I can do more to help.

9. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I don't know I am trying to figure it out but I have no intrest on the path I am on now and everything I look into I either fail in or will take too long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.