The Truth.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by kindtosnails, Apr 21, 2007.

1. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

We are ALL alone.
    You live alone.
    You die alone.
    People are liars.

2. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

Well, some of that is true for some, but I doubt all of it is true for most. You able to tell us what is happening?

3. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

All of those are true.

But, what to do with those truths is up to you.

If we are all alone, then what do we have to fear?

Accepting these issues allows us to embrace independence; to deny conformity; to live life to the fullest.

And, in regards to people and their lying tendencies...well, lies make the truth that much more appreciated.

4. kindtosnails

What do we have to fear? Everything.
    It means that there's no point.
    People just use each other. They couldn't care less. Then just drop you and leave you.
    And when they're there, you're alone anyway. No one will ever understand like you understand. No one has ever seen what you've seen or felt what you've felt.
    We're just alone.

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

If there is no point then there is absolutely nothing to fear. And I don't believe we are all alone. We are all individuals, true, and we die alone, true. But between birth and death there is a lot we can do to make life less lonely. Some people spend their whole lives together, loving each other. That is not alone. I'm sorry you are feeling so down :( , but there is always hope.

6. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

Nicely put.

7. kindtosnails

In death, yes. In life, everything.
    People don't really give a shit. They're there and they go, they say they love you to get what they want. Then they hurt you and leave you.
    All of the 'love' and 'friendship' thing, it's just an act to make us feel less alone, when we are.
    Don't want to be here anymore.

8. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

:hug: Sorry you're feeling so alone snails. But I can tell you for sure that it is possible not to be alone. People really DO care. A lot of us care for someone else more than we do for our own lives. Love is real and true and it exists. And it is worth sticking around to find, even if you have to do a lot of searching. Why are you feeling so down today hun?

9. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

And that's the only thing that has made my life worthwhile. There never was or never will be another me. People may not understand you but if we can share a little of ourselves with others then that is a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2007
  10. kindtosnails

I can't believe that. Love is an excuse to do what they please. Or they just love the fact I'm not strong enough to push them away. Ha. Ha. Caring. Tell me something about that. What makes me so unworthy of love or care? I'd just like to know. What makes it so easy for everyone I've known to just walk away. They said they'd be there and they weren't. They just leave. It means nothing. Love and caring it's just all lies.