the turmoil is past

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by jstme, Jul 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jstme

jstme New Member

I have for years suffered with depression and constant suicdial thoughts and attempts. I am now on a way that it will be slower and they wont catch it until too late. i am hoping to drag it out a week or two and then be gone. if you are a praying person pray that i finally finally am able to rest in peace. you guys know how they say that this is the easy way out...they just dont have any idea how long some of us have to fight this thought all the time and for years...i told my sister one time as she is obsessed with her wieght I asked her how often in aday soes she think of her needing to lose weight? she said all day it pops in my head no matter what i do and i said and that is how it is with me and suicide. so i am hoping all goes well and you all are able to find peace too. it is nice to have it finally!take care of you! by whatever needs you need to.
  2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

You've been fighting this a long time. Why are you giving up now?
  3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I agree with Junkie, dont give up on what youv been fighting so long :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Don't give up,you've made it this far,you can make it again. Stay with us and give us a chance to support you :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.