The UK's problems :(

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by WARTORIOUS, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WARTORIOUS

WARTORIOUS Member

well I dunno about the US but in the UK you can get fined £1500 for putting apple core in a bush. be seen on Millions of camera's just going shopping. Can't even put some rubbish in your bin without breaking a law, Police can stop and search anybody.

Muslims can hold up a huge sign saying "May the queen burn in hell" yet a white guy can't say anything without being arrested. if more than 2 young people are together they can be broken up! Police are arresting and charging so many for radicalness things. The government are crushing us! squeezing any rights we have left further and further. Anyone can be locked up without a right for a trial for months in a cell or there homes! Anyone in the UK can be sent to the US under terror laws, Huge parts of the UK now don't even speak English due to mass immigration. Tax is Massively high! Ethnic minorities get advantages i.e. no crash helmets, can wear whatever in school, head scarves, where as a Christian can't even wear 1 ring or a cross.

9/10 muggings are black, crime is basically increasing, Scotland gets 750 person where as Eng gets 500 per person, Scotland also gets free university and still hate us and want to split from the UK even though most of the MP's are Scottish, all the prime ministers going back about 70 years have been Scottish. Englands working class is poorly paid and the wealth gap is widening hugely.

The UK has some of the biggest immigration in the world, the most native people leaving in the world and huge amounts of people flooding in. If i go to a local town nearly all the shops are Polish. Harley anybody even talks English, or sells English food. its a shame. Immigration is the biggest problem the UK has.

2. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

fuck dude im immigrating to the UK now!

and you know what, i actually am ;). Yeah it's pretty funy in Nottingham, asked where all the white people are lol.

What can you do mate? The u.k is part of the world's system, not it's own independant system, if you can catch my drift. You definatly have alot of unbalanced issues, but some of those issues that are unfair are looked at on a global scale. Screws over the individuals of one group, but keeps a very hostile and fragile situation calm, apparently.

For me, im lucky to be born in such a country where we have our independence and individual freedom. My country does not give me my freedom, but there are people who do protect my freedom who work together to form this country. They make laws, most good, some outrageous. Don't mean i follow them all, I follow my own, and for the most part they run along the same lines as my country.(I do bow to some of my countries laws, for now. Choose your battles). Some laws just are for image. Some go against nature, some just have been made and fallen down a long path of thought and become so twisted from the innocent intention that they do harm instead of good. Laws are shit. The more we have the less freedoms we have, kind of. But not everyone is like everyone else. Somehow we have a working world so... somethings are inplace that feel wrong to our natural selves. But maybe for the group it's needed. Maybe because some people don't see deep, who don't care, who actually have gone down paths to which make them dangerous, these laws or implementations are needed, if not to stop them, atleast draw moral lines for those people still seeking those moral lines. I don't know what the heck society stands for, but it tries to set a medium of morality, (to which is no medium but it gives you concepts and choices). Without these annoying aspects, you'd have your way, and I'd have my way, and he'd have his way, and she'd have her way, and they'd have their way. Basically you'd have the lines of countries of the world flowing like made through the blocks of your city streets. We're a crazy fucked up awsome exsistence, and you're in a country lucky enough to have so many different types of our people. I donno how the hell your country flows in itself, but it does. Though it's boiling in some areas, since it's pissin people off, but you're still flowin. Kinda amazin in my opinon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2007
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Just because you technically can, which police officer is going to enforce that? Answer: no good one.

The cameras are there to protect us, alert the police that public disorder etc, is happening.
    As for rubbish in the bin, that's pure exaggeration.
    Police can stop and search anybody in any country.

Why then are there more muslims statistically stopped and searched than white folks? Paranoia about terrorism, yeah, but that's pure fiction, what you wrote above, IMO.

More than 2 young people are together can be broken up if they're breaking the law, which is fair enough, I think.

Is anyone locked up in cells or homes (no-one is in their homes!), for months, without a verygood reason? Answer: no.

And, a trial would take place before anyone gets sent to the US, and I have never heard of that, unless they're being sent back to their country of origin for terrorism crimes - which is fair enough, IMO.

Surely that's a good thing, to get a bit of culture into the UK?
    I had a Polish bus driver the other day, had a good chat with him - he spoke very good English, better than most of the folks on the bus, I'd wager.

Tax is high, that is a problem, yes.
    Ethnic minorities get advantages? Do they? They can wear headscarves, just as you can wear a cross. It's a symbol of their / your religion, and as long as it isn't offensive, it's perfectly acceptiable to wear one.
    They also get harrassed in certain areas - is that fair? No.

Are 9/10 muggings black, really? Or is that an angle portrayed by the media? I'd say it was the latter.
    Like football hooligans - like me saying 999/1000 incidents of football hooliganism in the UK is undertaken by white people. - It isn't.

Crime is increasing in most parts of the world unfortunately.

Do they hate us? When I was in Glasgow for a few days, I found the atmosphere nothing but welcoming, and it was clear that I'm from England - I live near London so have quite a noticeable accent.

So, what you're contesting against, is splitting up the UK? Maybe it's good for them? New independence, new laws?

Depends what sort of job you go for. Most jobs at the start are poorly paid, nevermind what 'class' you come from.

How about the USA? They've gotta be tieing with us, surely?

Maybe that's because there's a strong Polish community there?
    Likewise, in Whitechapel in London, there's a strong Arab community there, and all of the signs are bilingual in English and Arabic, but I don't mind, as it's good to see diversity in culture.

Why is it a shame? Because they're 'depurifying' the UK? IMO, it's good that other folks are coming in, and finding a new life here, one safe from war, poverty. We should be lucky that we're in this privelaged position in the first place.

4. It's wonderful when people with different ethnic, religious, racial backgrounds live together as one happy family. Just ask the Serbs and Croats, the Hutus and Tutsis, the Shites and Sunnis, the IRA and Loyalists, the Hebrews and Arabs, the Chechens and...

:fence:

Last edited: Jun 24, 2007
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:laugh: Prozac,,,point well made there I think :laugh:

6. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

I was planning on writing a long rebuttal to Abacus' statement, but i think your examples will suffice.

7. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

It's the Enviornmental Nazi's, my friend.:biggrin:

I agree, this pisses me off so much! I wish Muslims from countries that support terror should be banned from Europe and North America.

Can't lie. If I had a 13 year old daughter, I'd love this law haha.

I don't know about that one...

Geez, have I done something illegal?

Imagine, someone in England, unable to speak English.
    You should not be able to immigrate to the UK unless you agree to become a Brit, speak English, he whole nine yards. We need to stand up for our culture people.

This is what happens when you elect Liberal scum.

... Naw, I won't go there.

I agree and it's becoming that way here in Canada too.
    I'm proud to be white. Is anyone else?
    I don't mean "White Pride" "Heil Hitler" racist foolishness, I mean
    pride in who you are and your country's, your home's culture.

Hmm, I wonder why? Probably has nothing to do with them being fuckin' NUTS!
    Naw, I don't really mean all Muslims are nuts, but it's nice to read text that is
    anti-Any other religion that's not Christianity.

Us white Christians have our own culture, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  8. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

So...who exactly are you blaming? The immigrants? The government? Black people? Non-Christians? The queen? Or yourself? And what do you propose should be done?

9. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

Me? Oh, black people for sure! Haha, just kiddin'.
    We have a very similar problem here, in Canada and
    I blame the moronic masses that voted a Conservative
    miniority. Nice one guys, soon people will be able to
    mary lobsters.
    It's all about tolerance, right? Ugh...

I believe, it should be very hard to get into a country
    as beautiful as Canada, if you're commin' from a shithole.
    It's not being blasé, it's fighting crime.

I also believe the Canadian government is, fuckin' nuts to
    allow immigrants from countires such as Iran and Syria.
    Do you want Bay St. to become nothing?

Also, we need to stop being racist.
    In Canada, you can seriously be denied of a job
    if you're a white male.
    Pretty sure it was white males that found the fuckin'
    country in the first place.

10. Whitewolf

Whitewolf Well-Known Member

Damnit, why did you have to go and attack the Lobsters?! ....Don't spew your vile hate towards lobster lovers! :laugh: Nice post :biggrin:.

11. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

Haha, thank you.:biggrin:

12. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Multiculturism can be a brilliant thing. But when you start getting segragation in communities because of fear from both sides there are going to be problems. If I walked into say Bradford and didn't see a white person anywhere then I might feel intimidated. Not because of racism but for the pure fact that i'm a human. It is the same the other way around. IMO there are huge fears about being an outcast with your culture so it's seen as wise to group together in places but then you get segragation from other communities (or at least the image of it, which is what matters). Then the fear becomes more rampant.
    And the questions such as these I have overheard.
    "Were getting lots of areas of Muslim concentration, what are they up to?"
    "The chinese have 2/3'rds of the worlds population, were only a very little Island, how many are here?"
    "Who exactly are we letting into the country today?"

Then some total dickhead crashes a plane into the world trade centre and the fear explodes. This is all a very real problem and unless there is more integration like espeically hindus and the chinese have done then there is going to be lots more fear. It's not hard to see that a lot of hatred for Jewish people in Germany in the 1930's was because of the way they kept themselves to themselves and had strictness on how you could join the faith.
    If you want to see anything change we need to find a way to make society more open to everyone, without fear, and if you can do that then you're a genius.

13. Erebos

Erebos Well-Known Member

Well, not you in particular. More directed at the original post.
    I hardly think this slippery slope argument makes much sense.
    No doubt people have been denied a job who just happened to be of a certain skin colour. But if you're insinuating that being white actually cost someone a job, you'll need to give much more evidence than a mere correlation. Of course, I know white people who got turned down for a job. I know vegetarians, brown haired, freckle-faced people who got turned down for a job too. But I've yet to hear of a person getting turned down because he/she was white, vegetarian, brown haired, or freckle-faced. But just a few weeks ago, this black person was referred to as "the ghetto dude" by a government hiring official at Queen's park. I'm not too sure if he got the job or not. Did you hear?

This is supposed to entitle people to a job? In the same way that being white shouldn't deny you a job as you said, why should being white grant you one? I thought jobs were supposed to be handed out based on personal merit and connections. Pretty sure it was the white males who founded the country that let those immigrants come here in the first place, no?

14. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

Oh yea? Polygamy has been talked about, by the Liberals (no shock), in our Parliment.
    I love Canada, it's amazing. Lets not let it become Sodom & Gomorrah.

My uncle actually has documented this "phenomenon"
    When, I get a chance, I'll PM you with some articles.

I think he's playing guard for Halifax's new pro-basketball team. Haha, I kid.

Nope, I'm not saying it is supposed to entitle people to a job, I'm saying it definatly should not keep someone from getting a job.

15. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

I hear what your saying mate, Im not against any race or religion its not the peoples fault its the system.

And like someone else said its a global system, thats why on a global scale people need to become less selfish and want the best for other countrys wellfare and freedoms because once the whole world turns into a fascist global government there will be nowhere to run. And most people dont recognise it but thats exactly whats happening right now on a global scale and especially the UK and USA. If your one of the people who are aware of this do whatever you can in your own sphere of influence. Make copys of the Zeitgeist movie and post it through a few of your neighbours doors. Make a website, Write your MP and talk to people you know even if they laugh at you for it. If everyone did a little bit then things would change for the better.

People dont realise the seriousness of the problem the laws that are covertly changed month by month, for instance by law I would be classed a terrorist for writing this post. as the classificasion for this is anyone who dissents against the goverment agenda but when in reality i couldnt be more british and am simply worried for the liberty of the country.

infowars.com

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/

16. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

RCC, you say we should stop being racist, but you say we should bar anyone from certain countries from coming into our countries? No back-ground check, no trying to understand the circumstances under which they are leaving their country, just a blanket rule? That is completely and totally unfair. Personally, I think the U.S. should be stricter on immigration...it's so easy to get here, meanwhile, I am fluent with an M.A. in French and English and I can't get residency in France or the U.K. to save my life.

But barring ALL people from certain countries to me is wrong and extremely prejudiced. Just because they had the misfortune to be born in a country whose national policies make them enemies to the U.S. does not mean that certain people from those countries do not deserve our aid and compassion.

We cannot allow ourselves to be terrified of entire countries to the point where we block ourselves off from them entirely. We need to remain open to the GOOD law-abiding people of these places (which most of them are) and exercise compassion.

17. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

Countries that support terrorism, how's that racist? Haha.

No, because I don't give a shit. I'm more concerned about my family, then the families of pathetic, scum countries such as Iran where they treat women like animals, persecute my Christian brothers and sisters and aim at American soilders.

No, what is unfair is if you let them in and they blow up a building and killed a couple hundred nationalists.

Ah, Salut! Yea, I agree, the U.S needs to "shut the door", sometimes.

Ah, you said it right their, enemies.
    I'm not saying to "ban" all Iranian or Syrian nationalists, I'm saying to "ban" people from immigrating from there.

We're not terrified, we are intelligent. Or at least should be.

Nope, they're on the other team and the trade deadline has passed.

18. DaysofGrace

DaysofGrace Member

Just Because The Country Supports Terriorism Doesnt Mean That Person Does. Maybe Theyre Fleeing That Certain Country For That Certain Reason. These Immigrants Are Propably Looking For A Better Chance At Life And Instead People Stereotype Them As Terrorists.
    Once Again What The Country Believes Might Not Be What These Immigrants Believe And Christians Have Quite A Long History Of Perescuting Too.... Hmm.. And Yes They Aim At American Soldiers. Why? Because United States Is Probably The Most Arrogant Country Of Our Time.. No Suprise Most Of The World Hates Us.
    Once Again A Stereotype Hmm Maybe I Should Consider All Christians Hypocritical Bloodthirsty Monsturous Bigots..
    Beleiving In Stereotypes Can Hardly Be Considered Smart.

19. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

Ugh, another one...

20. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

In the US, the police *can* stop and search you, but if they find any evidence, it will just be thrown out because its an illegal search and seizure that was conducted without probable cause. Then, the police have to return an evidence that was taken, illegal or not. One great example is when the police confiscated two AK-47s that were in the trunk of someone's car; however, since the officers' method of obtaining a legal right to search was in fact illegal, the rifles were return to the vehicle's owner. He later went on to attempt to rob a bank with those same rifles and had a shootout with the police.

I hate the cameras. While the cameras are said to be there to protect, its just another spoke in the wheel of totalitarianism... it makes you wonder, what's next? Cameras in our homes? You know, we may start our kitchen on fire while making dinner and need the fire department, or someone could break in and it would be much easier to catch criminals if we had them. I wouldn't want the government looking over my shoulder all the time. It has nothing to do with what the cameras outside are labeled as for, its what it will lead to.

You spoke to him in English though. I believe that's WARTORIOUS's point. If you emigrate to another country, you should learn the language of that nation. You can bring your culture, like Arabian as you said, but you should assimilate into the society in which you live, not make everyone assimilate into your's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.