the uncaring medical community

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by post op, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. post op

post op Banned Member

Two weeks ago I had spine surgery. I was told the pain would get better but that's not the case. I need pain relief or I fear I will do something dumb. How can I expresss this to my doc without getting in trouble.its not drug seeking if you need it but the junkys have ruined it for the rest of us. If I tell my doc I will kill myself if I don't get help they will lock me up. Why am I the trouble maker why do I deserve this

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu are right hun you need to tell your doctor how much pain you are in and that something needs to be done about it It is not fair you have to suffer ask doctor to do xrays to see why you are still is so much pain You need help hun so you keep asking for it okay You make it clear how much you are suffering and that something has to be done soon

3. post op

post op Banned Member

Went to his office today and he said it would just mask what it is I am feeling so I said that is what I wanted he said oh no no I won't have that the pain is not that bad..then why did I need surgery then I think if he admits I am still in pain it counts against him let's see what a suicide does

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.