the underworld

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by cloudy, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

I have read a lot of posts in this forum. The more pain and anguish I see, the more it reminds me of hell, brimstone, and fire. Like you guys would be all the voices that are down there screaming for eternity non stop and people being tortured with fire. I am scared of this forum. Starting to get depressed again in another phase.
  2. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

UGH, seriously? Are you really depressed???? Being depressed and suicidal is PURE HELL. Maybe you've never had it that bad but to imply that we are all voice in the HOT PIT is quite ingorant of you..........hope you experience what real depression/SI is like............
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

maybe you need a break from SF if it's scaring you and making you more depressed?..
  4. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i think you misunderstood me. i have had severe depression. i am speaking metaphorically. oh well can't win em all. it may just be my paranoia, pinkpetals.
  5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Well Hell is a human invention.

I suggest a break from SF, it can help. Even though half my 'breaks' are because the computer has had a seizure and isn't working, lol.
  6. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

It can get a bit overwhelming here sometimes. Like the others have said, maybe take a step back for a little while.

Or perhaps head other to the positive feelings section and read some of the threads there where you can see some good outcomes. Maybe i'll write a thread there soon about my positive experiences with therapy, medication and about being healthier to highlight to people that it is possible for things to get better.
  7. pinkpetals33

pinkpetals33 Well-Known Member

Kinna, im sorry I've been in a real f*cked mood lately and I assumed what you meant rather than questioned or asked. That was just down right rude and insensitive of me to say deepest apologies to you.

You're right it's true....the resonating features of this on world, resembles the cries from hell and the sense of hopelessness.....sometimes I stop for a moment and imagine all of us in one room.....the blind leading the blind.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.