The "unspoken" mental affair

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by BlondRedHead, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlondRedHead

BlondRedHead Well-Known Member

Sometimes I am embarrassed by my own thoughts and this one was a little too much to share. Sorry for the waste of space.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

That happens to all of us at one time or another. maybe just a random thought you could put here that you are comfortable with. :hug:

3. BlondRedHead

BlondRedHead Well-Known Member

Basically it was about this friend of my brothers, his wife is cheating on him and disappears so he has been coming to me for about a year. He texts me, calls, works for this huge company and helps me and my friends out for very little to nothing and always tells me he does it for me. Says he loves me and will always be there for me. We don't hang out unless it's at parties and when we do we always cross the line but only a little. He tells me his wife thinks we're going to run off together and we think it is funny, laugh about it. My step dad says it is mental cheating and I should feel bad but I just don't. I am not in love but have kind of fallen and I still date other guys, haven't disrupted my own life but I feel the tension getting stronger. Like we have never full on discussed the situation but it's there and heavy and I find myself thinking about it, or him more n more each day. We're just friends... that grope and confide and send pictures of ourselves smiling for no reason in the middle of the night. So i was wondering if he is "mentally" cheating and if no one is getting hurt or is bothered by it... does it matter?

4. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Yes he is cheating, but if his wife is I really dont see any ethical issue here...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.