The Van Der Sloot Creep

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by pit, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Since Natalie Holloway wasn't enough for him, he got nabbed after he killed another woman. Bout time. Seeing his ugly mug on TV makes me wanna stomp on his face. What a pathetic sadistic loser creep. His ass will be rented out in the Peruvian prison, I'm sure.

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Well stated, IMO...

Now he wants another "free pass" back to Aruba with promises of giving up the location of Natalie's body! I certainly hope that the govt. of Peru does not give in to this despite what pressure may come from the U.S. in any way. The U.S. wants him tried on fraud and extortion charges and may try a power play on behalf of the Holloway's.

From what I've heard recently about the Peruvian prison system he may not even make it to trial, which is fine by me!

Also, there has been some dialogue on the crime shows which state that his father helped hide Natalie's body...and he was a JUDGE!

Boycott Aruba for letting him go in the first place to murder again, and let him rot in prison in Peru until one of the gangs that run the prison system kills the scumbag. I also heard that any foreigner needs alot of money for protection in there...I hope it's true because he hasn't got any from what I understand!

3. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I hope he gives enough detailed information to help authorities find Natalee's body and give her long and terribly suffering family closure and peace.

4. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

I've heard he can get 15 to 35 years if he's convicted which is not enough, imo. As people like him won't change so if he were to get out of jail again he'd be just as dangerous as he is now. A life sentance would be best, imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.