The videogame thread.

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by ZombiePringle, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Now I realize there is probably a couple of these floating around somewhere but I thought maybe a new one would be good. Start over fresh and what not.

I figured this could be a thread for discussing games. What you're playing, recommendations, etc. Even to find somebody to play a specific game with. Just anything videogame related.

I'll start by saying I really fully got into Forza 4 this weekend. That's what a racing game should be... its just a great game. Me and oneizombie took it online and played in a couple public lobbies and it was a lot of fun.

2. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

very best game in the entire world...Day of Defeat: source...a steam valve game...best ever

3. kittenette

kittenette Well-Known Member

i've just started playing starcraft 2 again, its been awhile and really not ready to be online yet but maybe in a couple of weeks :)

4. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Warriors Orochi 3. Let the grind begin!

5. Anonymu

Anonymu Well-Known Member

I'm playing Starcraft 2 on PC and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition on the 3DS. Very different games, but they both have a similar mindset.

6. ZombiePringle

I just borrowed Fable 3 from a guy from work. Gonna go home and play that all morning. I think he's bringing me a copy of Skyrim tonight. He says it stopped working but i'm gonna take a look at it. maybe try to put the disc repair stuff on it. If I fix it I get to keep it :D

7. kittenette

kittenette Well-Known Member

aww i really want to play skyrim again, i played it at my boyfriends house and like it was so fun but yeah feel really antisocial just sitting and playing that while he's there haha

8. ZombiePringle

Lol I actually already own it on the PS3 but really want it on the 360 as well since they are adding kinect support for it.

9. Morbituarty

Morbituarty Well-Known Member

If you like beat'em up games,I recommend you to download "Streets of Rage Remake"it's free and I play it almost everyday.

10. ZombiePringle

Streets of rage was pretty awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.