The voices... *URGENT*

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

They are telling me to kill myself before they kill my family. I've had these voices for a few years and they always say that I should die but this is the first time they have threatened my family... I can't take it. They tell me everyone hates me, that I'm fat and they make me hurt myself. Sometimes they will get very loud and all of a sudden I'm bleeding... I'm scared. They are going to kill my family. I can't let them do that. I know if I die that wont happen. Katie keeps coming to see me and she hurts me so much. She's like the voices but worse. She always hurts me... she won't leave me alone. I can't take it. I thought they were gone... I didnt hear them for a week or so (the longest time in a while...) and when they came back they were worse. People give me looks because I have to talk to them so they dont get angry... now I have to stay in my room or else they will hurt me. I cant believe its getting so bad... they were never like this before. When they were first planted into my head, when I was young, they didnt want to hurt me, they talked to me... and now they want to kill my family. I can't take it... I dont want my family to get hurt. Things are getting very bad for me. I know this may sound crazy but they make people hate me. They can get into peoples heads and make them go crazy, thats what they do to me. They won't leave me alone. They are sending agents to get me... I dont know why but agents have been following me around. I can't live like this. I know if they cant find me they will hurt my family... I dont want my family to die. But I do know if I die my family wont have to die... so this is why Im about to kill myself. If I die my family will live.
    I dont know why they are here, I dont know why they want to hurt me... I dont know... WHY WONT THEY STOP???
    Please someone help me, they were never this bad...

2. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

Melinda YOU are in control, not the voices. The voices won't kill your family if you don't kill yourself and their agents won't get you. Also don't believe them everyone doesn't hate you.
    Maybe you should seek help from the doctors to make them go away and not hurt you anymore. It's not fair for you to have to live like this.

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

:blink: I used to have voices just like that. They are not real. Nothing is going to happen to your family if you do your best to ignore them. I'm sorry I can't do more to help. You just have to hold on... somehow... please? It's not fair at all for you, I'm sorry. Mine went away then came back as well... it's shocking when they do that. I had to go to proffessionals and try many different kinds of medicine but luckily they found one that made the voices stop... it can happen for you too, would thinking of that help you? The voices will go away... the voices will stop... just hold on.

4. Metallica*Melinda

I know they may not seem so real to anyone else. But to me they are so real. They want to see me dead.
    I've also tried so many different kinds of medication and none of it seems to work... I dont know what to do, they were planted in me and no medication will change that. No meds will change the agents no meds will make it go away. I dont know what to do, they told me that doctors will not believe me and Im starting to believe that some of the doctors are even agents... they give me meds to make me seem crazy so nobody will believe me and it will be impossible for me to warn my family about the agents that will kill them. I know that the doctors want me to be on meds so I wont speak out, so I will sleep all day long and say nothing.
    I know that I have to die one way or another...

5. rainbow99

rainbow99 Member

tHOSE VOICE ARE DEMONIC SPIRITS AND THEY CAN'T HURT YOU. THEY TRY TO TALK YOU INTO DOING NOT SO GOOD THINGS. IGNORE THEM! WHENEVER THEY START TALKING YOU START TALKING TO CUT THEM OFF( SAY SOMETING RANDOM).

6. WhyMeWhy

I used to think the voices were so real it was scary... I wouldn't talk to anyone 'cause I thought people from the military were out to get me & force me to join them. They told me they were actually hurting my grandma. But when I went to see my grandma weeks later nothin had happened to her. She was fine. The voices ehoed inside my skull like a loud speaker. It was too real. I feel your pain, but please believe me... nothing will happen to your family.

7. Metallica*Melinda

The agents tried to kill me last night because I would not listen to the voices, they made me cut my arms

8. Metallica*Melinda

The agents are following me around because I know something... I cant say what or else the agents will kill me. They walk around in black suites and sunglasses... They are so scary. They talk into their ear peices and tell everyone what Im doing. They want to kill me. what can I do?

9. Drew

Drew Member

No they are not demonic spirits, this is the sort of thing that causes paranoia and only works to makes things worse for people. This is mental manifestation of your feelings, of essentially another person crammed in your head that dosent belong there. What has been suggested before is 100% true. Go to the doctor, medications, and counseling work wonders.
    Also, the are not real. Your mind has created them. IT is simple paranoia that stuff like the afore mentioned "demons" that other people put into your head.

10. Metallica*Melinda

Thanks for the replies. I'll just post in this thread from now on so I dont take up space on this board because I know its not needed... others have a right to post too. ANYWAY... I realized that I cant take my pills anymore because they make me sick. The agents and doctors are siding with eachother and they made the meds so I cant say what I want to say. SO I dont take my meds anymore. I've started hearing messages in the radio... I can't say what but they are serious. I'd like to tell someone but I know if I do the agents will kill my family and me... so basically Im stuck... I cant do it. this is stupid... Im sick of it

11. Drew

Drew Member

Yet again, the agents....ARE NOT THERE....:mad:

12. Barbados

Barbados Well-Known Member

Even if someone was saying what these voices are saying in real life, doesn't mean you have to act upon them.

13. Gray

Gray Member

Listen Melinda, it doesn't completely matter if the voices are real or not, it doesn't matter if the agents are real or not. There are ALWAYS option's that you can use. Now I don't know who you are even though I wish I did so I can know for certain if what you think is true or not but If you follow your logic and your common sense you'll be fine. Firstly, you must remember Hallucinations can affect any of the senses, no matter how real they are you MUST remember that countless people before you have experienced things exactly like that and worse so always take into account that there is the inherent possibility that they are not real. Also you must remember that if you have any other person in your family that has a history of mental illness then the odds of the voices not being real are extremely high no matter what they say or what you see them do.

Even if they are real there are still ways of fighting back. I don't want to ask you to be a hero Melinda but if there actually is some kind of conspiracy then the most noble and just thing to do would be to tell people, maybe even as many people as you can at once, that way if there real then you've exposed them once in for all and if they are hallucination then you'll finally get all the help you need to make them go away but in the end it might be up to your own power to make them go away. It's possible that you make them real and they try to control you so they can control themselves, and if thats true then you CAN control them and make them go away, the only power they have is the power you give them.

As I said Melinda, I don't know you but I swear I would be Happy to take the bullet for you if you need someone to tell, I don't care if there real and they kill me or torture me, I would choose to go out trying to help you or anyone like you if i could pick anyway to die. I've already come close to committing suicide several times before and I would have no care or regret if they killed me. If what there doing is hurting other people then you have got to stop them by confessing what you know and I, your family and, or your friends can help you fight them.

Think if they aren't real how everyone will react. Think if you do die how sad everyone would be if you killed yourself over something that never happened that they could have stopped if they had only known. If you die Melinda then a good person could be lost to the world.

If they have all they power that you imagine them to have then your only options are to confess what they are so someone can stop them or for you to die. I for one would rather die then let you kill yourself to let them keep doing what there doing and I know others would feel the same way.

It might not be the pills that are making you sick Melinda, you could have a problem in your brain thats making you sick and see these things. If thats true then you could be getting worse and it could kill you and would explain all of your symptoms. Then the best thing to do would be to go to the doctors and let them know at least all of your physical problems and hint to what you might be experiencing so they can treat you without any of the agents doing anything.

If you give up and wont let yourself fight them then the best thing to do would be to turn back to the doctors and your family. Since there would still be the chance that they aren't real then that way you still have a chance to live instead if just killing yourself and letting them win. The odds of them killing your family are vary low and they care about you Melinda and would risk themselves to help you. It should be worth the risk to get healed of such a horrible thing.

14. Metallica*Melinda

thanks for the replies... I have an appt. with my doctor on the 18th... Im scared though that maybe the agents will brainwash him too... well I really am not doing good at all... I dont know what the hell to do...

15. Metallica*Melinda

you dont have to get mad...

16. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Melinda;

At this point, you cannot trust anything your brain is telling you. Please, PLEASE do not trust yourself where your mental health is concerned. You are hallucinating, via audio.

Please listen to your docs and do what they tell you to do. Take the meds they tell you to take.

The mind-hallucinations you are hearing and experiencing are not real. Now, of course nobody can convince you of that. You just have to trust it.

Look at it this way...Right now, you are miserable. You are sad and scared and paranoid. What you are doing is NOT working. So listen to the professionals. I know it's hard because you think that they are against you, but you have nothing to lose, so please, Mel, listen to them and do what they say.

Sometimes it takes a LOT of trials before you find the right meds, so tell your doc EVERYTHING (even your paranoid thoughts about him/her) and see what happens.

Nothing could make you unhappier than you are now, so just give our doctor a chance to help you sweetheart :)

17. Metallica*Melinda

Thank-you. I am seeing my doctor on the 18th (tomorrow) but the agents said they will kill me if I see him... they said he just wants to know the secrets and that if I go and tell him, we both will die. I know none of you can prove that these agents are fake, so trust ME when I say they are so real its unbelievable. They have control over me, they have special powers to make people go against me and to make me not talk. They will not let me see my doctor and I know that if I do decide to go they will make sure he is on their side and he will administer medication that will poison me and kill me.
    THEY ARE REAL AND THEY WANT ME DEAD!

18. WhyMeWhy

Those are "auditurory hallucinations" .... as for beleieveing things that are not real.... Delusions? I'm no proffessional but I'd say you are goin through a very rough tome right now. I've been in a similar situation years ago. It's scary. But they will nevr get any better unless you take your meds-they might get worse by not taking your meds.

19. Metallica*Melinda

Hi, well I was basically forced into seeing my doctor... and the agents told me that they made him side with them... now I may have to end my life... or it will be ended for me. You see, this medication he perscribed is poisen... and if I dont take it I will never hear the end of it... things are getting really bad. Im losing it... I cant deal with this anymore... I dont want to live through this bull shit anymore. If I take the meds I will die and if I dont take them I will have to die. The agents tell me so much and its really scarey.. I can hear these messeges through the radio and I know that telling anyone will get me killed... and my family... I cant do this... I want to kill myself because I dont know what else to do.
    I feel so much pain... nobody likes me anymore because the agents have brainwashed them all into thinking I am bad. My family doesnt talk to me for the same reason. Its getting to be too much. I wanted to die for a long time and now I have a reason... its either kill myself or be killed...

20. WhyMeWhy

If ppl aren't talkin to you it might be because they are scared-not of you-but for you. I'm scared for you! This is a bad situation for you to be in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.